The Echo 3 soundtrack includes music by Frankie Valli, Todo Copas and KAROL G. This info article contains spoilers and song details for Mark Boal’s Apple TV+ series. Visit the Soundtracks of Television section for more Vague Visages music guides.
Echo 3 stars Michiel Huisman as Prince, a U.S. Army soldier who tracks down his missing wife. Luke Evans co-stars as Bambi, a military veteran with familial CIA connections. The storyline follows the main protagonists as they conduct an off-the-books mission in Colombia. Composer Christopher Young (Sinister) scored the Apple TV+ series; music supervisors Marc Mondello (Narcos: Mexico) and Liza Richardson (Narcos: Mexico) picked the featured needle-drops. Here’s every song in Echo 3, an adaptation of Omri Givon’s Israeli series When Heroes Fly.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Television: ‘Shantaram’
Echo 3 Soundtrack: Every Song in Season 1, Episode 1 “Flyaway”
- “Bridal Chorus” by Richard Wagner (00:07): The Echo 3 soundtrack song plays during a wedding ceremony. Amber (Jessica Ann Collins) walks down the aisle. Prince waits for her at the alter.
- “Waltzing in Dreamland” by Alan Moorhouse (00:07): The track accompanies a wedding reception sequence. Prince dances with Amber. Eric Haas II (Bradley Whitford) talks about a “happy wife, happy life.”
- “I Love You Alone” by Sherrell Townsend (00:08): An interior sequence begins. Bambi exits a mansion. He speaks to his mother.
- “Till the Rivers All Run Dry” by Don Williams (00:09): Bambi continues a conversation with his mother. The Echo 3 soundtrack song continues as Eric dances with Amber. They talk about a possible Senate run for Prince.
- “Can’t Take My Eyes Off You” by Frankie Valli (00:11): Bambi talks to a former Kiwi soldier. The music sets in as Prince dances with Amber.
- “A Bit of Murder” by Fratricide (00:12): A wedding reception continues. Various people dance to heavy metal music. Bambi and Prince toast to “murder.”
- “Baby Where You Are” by Ted Lucas (00:48): The Echo 3 soundtrack song plays during a “Two Weeks Later” sequence. Bambi talks with his mother. They talk about character and destiny.
- “Кабриолет” by Leningrad (00:52): Bambi exits a bar. Music plays from within the establishment. Bambi receives a phone call from Prince about Amber.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Television: ‘Bad Sisters’
Echo 3 Soundtrack: Every Song in Season 1, Episode 2 “Tora Bora in the City”
- “Low Key” by Jossman (00:05): The Echo 3 soundtrack song accompanies an exterior sequence in Colombia. Guerrilla soldiers drive a jeep. Music plays from within the vehicle.
- “La Cumbia Sampuesana (En Vivo) ” by Aniceto Molina (00:06): A Bogotá sequence begins. Music plays during a wide landscape shot. Violetta (Martina Gusmán) walks through a city square.
- “Así Es La Vida” by Bimbi Y Su Trio Oriental (00:09): A guerilla jeep parks. Amber exits the vehicle. Music plays from a nearby stereo system.
- “Joya” by Masilva (00:10): Violetta exits a vehicle. The Echo 3 soundtrack song plays during a street scene. Violetta enters a building.
- “Bogotá Mi Barrio” by Todo Copas (00:28): Prince and Bambi chat with Violetta and Ernesto (Juan Pablo Raba). The track continues during a transition scene. Graciella (Maria del Rosario) arrives at a kidnapper den.
- “Dame Vente” by SPKILLA, Paramba & Kels (00:40): The song plays during a car scene. Prince and Bambi prepare to enter a dangerous barrio. The music plays from within a taxi.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Television: ‘Five Days at Memorial’
Echo 3 Soundtrack: Every Song in Season 1, Episode 3 “The Gambler”
- “Don’t Be Shy” by Tiësto & KAROL G (00:08): Prince plans to bribe a Colombian military official. The Echo 3 soundtrack song continues during a transition sequence. Prince and Bambi attend a social event.
- “Fresa” by ChocQuibTown (00:31): A cafe scene begins. Music plays from within the establishment. A guerrilla blows up the cafe.
- “Semilla de Odio” by Soffy Martinez (00:32): The Colombian military aborts a rescue mission. Bambi reacts to the bad news. A group of kidnappers celebrate a victory.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Television: ‘Black Bird’
Echo 3 Soundtrack: Every Song in Season 1, Episode 4 “Upriver”
- “The Gambler” by Kenny Rogers (00:03): Eric visits Prince in a hospital. He talks about Amber working for the CIA. Eric sings the Echo 3 soundtrack song.
- “Si, Si, Si” by Abelardo Carbono feat. Quantic (00:16): Bambi walks alongside a dirt road. He looks at an approaching motorcycle. The music continues during a street montage.
- “O Tempo” by Flaviola e o Bando do Sol (00:22): Bambi visits a bar. Music plays from within the establishment. Bambi talks to a bartender.
- “Me Engañas Mujer” by Cholo Berrocal (00:26): A bar scene continues. The Echo 3 soundtrack song plays as Bambi looks around. He throws glass against a wall.
- “Los Caminos De La Vida” by Los Diablitos (00:28): Bambi wakes up in a home. Music plays from a nearby room. A woman explains that she found Bambi in the street.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Television: ‘Wednesday’
Echo 3 Soundtrack: Every Song in Season 1, Episode 5 “We Reject Your Influence”
- “El Ciclon” by La Sonora Dinamita (00:01): The Echo 3 soundtrack song plays during an opening street sequence. Guards speak in Spanish. Javi (Nelson Camayo) drives a truck.
- “Te Quiero Mucho” by Los Coyotes (00:02): The music sets in during a restaurant scene. Javi arrives with fresh fish. The music amplifies during a cooking montage.
- “La Seria” by Guerrero (00:11): Tomas (Alejandro Furth) speaks with Graciella. Music plays from a nearby speaker system. Tomas offers emotional support to Graciella.
- “Juanita Ae” by Los Tremendos (00:15): Tomas heads to a meeting. He greets a contact named Tariq (Vicente Peña). The characters talk about Amber.
- “Rafaniello” by 99 Posse (00:40): Amber works at a prisoner camp. The Echo 3 soundtrack song continues as a female detainee (Franka Potente) approaches. The women talk about an escape plan.
- “Matiela Suto” by Killabeatmaker (00:50): The music plays during a party sequence. A group of rebels hang out. Graciella orders her comrades to leave.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Television: ‘George & Tammy’
Echo 3 Soundtrack: Every Song in Season 1, Episode 6 “Habeas Thumpus”
- “Fake Plastic Trees” by Radiohead (00:02): The Echo 3 soundtrack song plays during the opening sequence. Prince has sex with Reese (Katherine Hughes). The characters talk about their expectations.
- “La Casa En el Aire” by Bovea y Sus Vallenatos (00:04): Bambi walks through Puerto Carreño, Colombia. Music plays from a speaker system. A credit reads “Part Three.” Bambi lies in a hammock.
- “Sólo Tú Amor” by Elastic Bond (00:05): The hammock sequence continues. A song plays from a radio. Bambi groans while trying to sleep.
- “Vamo a Dale Duro” by Ghetto Kumbé (00:24): Prince tells Bambi that he cheated on Amber. The Echo 3 soundtrack song sets in as they climb a fence. Prince and Bambi navigate a soccer stadium.
- “Pepas” by Farruko (00:31): Momo (Juan Pablo Urrego) DJs at a soccer stadium. EDM music plays as Bambi attacks a security guard. He carries the man with Prince.
- “Baila” by Richard Vission & Brian Matrix (00:33): Momo performs for a live audience. He pumps up the crowd. Momo drinks water that Prince spiked.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Television: ‘The Recruit’
Echo 3 Soundtrack: Every Song in Season 1, Episode 7 “Red Is Positive, Black Is Negative”
- “Ribbon of Darkness” by Connie Smith (00:23): Maggie plays music to distract her captors. An assassin navigates a home. The music continues as he enters a bathroom and shoots.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Television: ‘The Bear’
Echo 3 Soundtrack: Every Song in Season 1, Episode 8 “Family Matters”
- “The Man Comes Around” by Johnny Cash (00:15): The Echo 3 soundtrack song plays as Maggie wakes up in a car. She drives through Albuquerque, New Mexico. Maggie arrives at Haas Global.
- “Biggie Smalls” by STRFKR (00:21): Amber thinks about the past. The music accompanies a flashback sequence. Prince jumps into a pool.
- “Take You There” by Sean Kingston (00:22): A flashback sequence continues. Amber attends a party. She speaks with Prince about her brother.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Television: ‘The Old Man’
Echo 3 Soundtrack: Every Song in Season 1, Episode 9 “Scorched Earth”
- “La Chona” by Los Tucanes de Tijuana (00:03): Bambi and Prince lead a rescue mission. The Echo 3 soundtrack song plays during a party gathering. Prince checks in with his Bravo lead.
- “Magnetto” by Stefficrown (00:10): Bambi and Prince continues their mission. Music plays from a speaker system. Prince tells his team that Overwatch 1 is in position.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Television: ‘The Terminal List’
Echo 3 Soundtrack: Every Song in Season 1, Episode 10 “Heat”
- “El Malo” by Aventura (00:02): The Echo 3 soundtrack song accompanies the opening montage. Various slices of life are featured in Colombia. Prince brings a tray of food to Amber.
- “Te Llevaré Al Altar” by Los Pamperos (00:13): Violeta speaks with Tomas (Alejandro Furth). They talk about Venezuelan enemies. Violeta theorizes about political conflict.
- “El Tísico” by Cholo Berrocal (00:22): A TV reporter discusses tensions between Colombia and Venezuela. Violeta greets her husband. They prepare for a meal together.
- “Esposa Triste” by Vilma (00:27): Amber walks down a street in Colombia. The Echo 3 soundtrack song plays from a nearby speaker system. Prince and Bambi look for Amber.
- “Gatas En La Disco” by Nicky Jam (00:28): Amber continues walking. A group of people dance to the music. Traditional music plays nearby.
- “Impromptu No. 2 in E Flat Major, D 899: No. 2 Allegro” by Franz Schubert (00:34): Violeta arrives at a concert. A pianist performs the classical piece. Violeta observes the president of Colombia.
- “Di Que Es Así” by Carmita Jiménez (00:41): Amber walks with Prince and Bambi. The Echo 3 soundtrack song plays from a speaker system. Prince and Bambi pull weapons from their bags.
- “Pedro Navaja” by Rubén Blades & Willie Colón (00:43): Prince carries a weapon. Amber and Bambi follow behind. Music plays from a nearby radio.
- “No Puedo Olvidar” by Roberto Conrado (00:47): A street sequence continues. A butcher chops a piece of meat.
- “Amigos O Enemigos” by Ty Frankel feat. Jahzel (00:47): A woman walks with a baby. She crosses paths with Prince, Bambi and Amber.
- “La Chica Loca” by Matt Hirt, Francisco Leon Rodriguez & Marc Farrari (00:47): The street scene continues. Bambi stops and observes Colombian soldiers.
- “Bailando” by Yma America & Tico Pierhagen (00:49): Prince runs and accidentally knocks over a man. Soldiers shout in Spanish. The Echo 3 soundtrack song fades during a gunfight.
Q.V. Hough (@QVHough) is Vague Visages’ founding editor.