The Peacemaker soundtrack includes music by The Quireboys, Firehouse and Band-Maid. This info article contains spoilers for James Gunn’s HBO Max series. Visit the Soundtracks of Television section for more Vague Visages music guides.
Peacemaker stars John Cena as an elite DCEU assassin named Christopher Smith. Danielle Brooks co-stars as Leota Adebayo, an A.R.G.U.S. recruit and the daughter of the Suicide Squad director, Amanda Waller. The aforementioned protagonists bond while taking down various public enemies. Composers Kevin Kiner (Narcos: Mexico) and Clint Mansell (Black Swan) scored the HBO Max series; music supervisors Ian Broucek (The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It) and Evyen Klean (Game of Thrones) collaborated for the featured needle-drops. Here’s every song in Peacemaker.
Peacemaker Soundtrack: Every Song in Season 1, Episode 1 “A Whole New Whirled”
- “Do Ya Wanna Taste It” by Wig Wam (00:07): Chris leaves Mount Rouge Heath Center. The Peacemaker soundtrack song (the series’ theme song) scores the title sequence.
- “Welcome to the Church of Rock and Roll” by Foxy Shazam (00:17): Chris arrives at the home of his father, Auggie (Robert Patrick). An American flag flies overhead. The song fades as a neighbor stares down Chris.
- “Come On Come On” by Nashville Pussy (00:32): Leota grins after a revelatory conversation. Chris rocks out in his vehicle with Eagly. He spots Emilia Harcourt (Jennifer Holland) and turns around.
- “Summertime Girls” by Y&T (00:33): The Peacemaker soundtrack song plays during a bar sequence. Emilia enjoys a drink by herself. Chris arrives and begins a conversation.
- “Night of Passion” by The Poodles (00:36): Emilia lashes out at a horny Chris. The music plays as she gets up and leaves. Chris locks eyes with a woman from across the bar.
- “I Don’t Love You Anymore” by The Quireboys (00:39): Chris plays a record. He sings along while wearing only his underwear. The track scores an extended fight sequence.
- “Love Bomb Baby” by Tigertailz (00:45): Chris talks to Eagly after blowing up a meta-human attacker. A wide shot captures the scene. The Peacemaker soundtrack song accompanies the end credits.
Peacemaker Soundtrack: Every Song in Season 1, Episode 2 “Best Friend, For Never”
- “7 O’Clock” by The Quireboys (00:04): Chris looks for his socks. The Peacemaker soundtrack song scores the moment. Chris finishes getting dressed; the music picks up at 00:06 and again at 00:07.
- “Borderline Crazy” by The Cruel Intentions (00:18): Emilia says that Eagly better not poo in her vehicle. Chris states that you can’t house-train an eagle. Leota screams while driving.
- “Don’t Treat Me Bad” by Firehouse (00:27): Chris plays a record. He lies in bed and cries. The music continues as Adrian/Vigilante (Freddie Stroma) surprises Chris.
- “Drag Me Down” by Santa Cruz (00:33): The Peacemaker soundtrack song plays during a montage sequence. Chris and Vigilante use various weapons in the forest. They blow up a refrigerator and cheer together.
- “Boots On Rocks Off” by Dust Bowl Jokies (00:35): Auggie gets arrested. His elderly neighbor laughs. Chris looks at a strange device while in bed with Amber (Alison Araya) and Vigilante.
- “Pumped Up Kicks” by John Murphy feat. Ralph Saenz (00:39): Auggie arrives in jail. He is praised as “The White Dragon.” The heavy metal cover song scores the end credits.
Peacemaker Soundtrack: Every Song in Season 1, Episode 3 “Better Goff Dead”
- “Powertrain” by Enemies See (00:05): The Peacemaker soundtrack song kicks in after the title sequence. Chris and A.R.G.U.S. agents ride in an Ex-Static Electrical vehicle.
- “Would You Love a Creature” by Sister (00:15): The music scores a night scene. Chris takes a drink of water during a surveillance mission. He makes eye contact with Emilia Harcourt (Jennifer Holland) as they discuss their line of work.
- “Six Feet Under” by Kissin’ Dynamite (00:27): The A.R.G.U.S. agents enter the Goff home. Judomaster (Nhut Le) looks after Chris and Vigilante.
- “Choose Me” by Band-Maid (00:34): Judomaster drives away from the Goff home. The Peacemaker soundtrack song scores the moment. The music cuts as a vehicle crashes into Judomaster.
- “Push Push (Lady Lightning)” by Bang Camaro (00:38): A butterfly emerges from a corpse. Chris and Vigilante observe from afar. The song plays during the end credits.
Peacemaker airs weekly on HBO Max. New episodes premiere every Thursday through February 17, 2022. This article about the Peacemaker soundtrack will be updated as the series progresses.
Q.V. Hough (@QVHough) is Vague Visages’ founding editor.