The Echoes soundtrack includes music by St. Vincent, The Shirelles and Peggy Lee. This info article contains spoilers and song details for Vanessa Gazy’s 2022 Netflix miniseries. Visit the Soundtracks of Television section for more Vague Visages music and streaming guides.
Echoes stars Michelle Monaghan as life-swapping sisters named Leni and Gina McCleary. Matt Bomer co-stars as Jack Beck, a Virginia man who wonders about his wife’s odd behavior. The storyline follows the focal female siblings as they become central figures in a murder mystery. Composer Brendan Angelides (Billions) scored the Netflix miniseries; music supervisor Season Kent (The Walking Dead) handled the featured needle-drops. Here’s every song in Echoes.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Television: ‘Keep Breathing’
Echoes Soundtrack: Every Song in Episode 1 “Home”
- “Los Ageless” by St. Vincent (00:00): The Echoes soundtrack song scores the opening sequence. Leni jogs in Los Angeles (as Gina). The music fades as she greets Charlie (Daniel Sunjata).
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Television: ‘Surface’
Echoes Soundtrack: Every Song in Episode 2 “Birthday”
- “Down” by 311 (00:24): Leni rides in a vehicle driven by Dylan James (Jonathan Tucker). Music plays from a stereo system. Teen Leni (Madison Abbott) and Teen Gina (Victoria Abbott) hang out with Teen Dylan (Clayton Royal Johnson) during a flashback sequence.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Television: ‘Five Days at Memorial’
Echoes Soundtrack: Every Song in Episode 3 “Party”
- “A Fancy Place to Cry” by Patsy Maples (00:08): The Echoes soundtrack song accompanies a diner sequence. Leni meets with Paula Martinez (Rosanny Zayas). They talk about Louise Floss (Karen Robinson).
- “Last Dance in Paris” by Anders Johan Greger Lewen (00:12): Leni rings a doorbell. Soft jazz music plays from within a home. Leni meets with Georgia Tyler (Celia Weston).
- “I’m the Only One” by TBA (00:14): Young Dylan stands by his car trunk. The Melissa Etheridge cover song continues as Young Gina stares from a car window.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Television: ‘She-Hulk: Attorney at Law’
Echoes Soundtrack: Every Song in Episode 4 “Body”
- “Will You Love Me Tomorrow” by The Shirelles (00:31): The track plays during a night scene. Leni drives and turns on her radio. The music continues during a flashback scene.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Television: ‘Resident Evil’
Echoes Soundtrack: Every Song in Episode 5 “Gina”
- “Connection” by Elastica (00:03): The Echoes soundtrack song plays during a flashback scene. Gina narrates about needing someone of her own. Young Gina makes eye contact with Young Dylan.
- “Killing Me Softly” by Fugees (00:05): Young Gina hangs out with Young Dylan. The music scores a diner scene. Young Gina and Young Dylan dance together.
- “Waking Up” by Elastica (00:06): Gina narrates about her childhood. Young Gina hangs out with Young Dylan. The characters walk together and ride a motorcycle.
- “Gold to Me” by Ben Harper (00:06): Young Gina and Young Dylan kiss. The Echoes soundtrack song continues as the characters hook up in an abandoned church.
- “Summer Of Flora” by Democustico (00:24): Gina relaxes with Leni. Music plays from a stereo system. The siblings talk about the past year.
- “Carry You” by The Teskey Brothers (00:30): The track scores a bar sequence. Leni hangs out with Dylan. The characters talk about making bad choices.
- “Something Old, Somethin New” by Lonnie Russ (00:31): The bar scene continues. Dylan confronts Leni about the past. He implies that she wanted him to go away.
- “Let You Go (Alt. Version)” by Beulahbelle (00:34): The track plays during a sex scene. Leni reveals that she is Gina. She hooks up with Dylan.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Television: ‘The Longest Night’
Echoes Soundtrack: Every Song in Episode 6 “Fire”
- “Dragula” by Rob Zombie (00:07): The Echoes soundtrack song scores a flashback scene. Leni talks to Floss about a past Halloween party. Music plays as Young Gina hooks up with Young Dylan.
- “Doesn’t Have to Be This Way” by Alison Krauss & Union Station (00:31): Paula enters a diner. She meets with Gina. The characters chat about the past.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Television: ‘Black Bird’
Echoes Soundtrack: Every Song in Episode 7 “Falls”
- “Sisters” by Peggy Lee (00:37): The track scores the end credits.
Q.V. Hough (@QVHough) is Vague Visages’ founding editor.