The She-Hulk: Attorney at Law soundtrack includes music by Together PANGEA, Saweetie and Eve. This info article contains spoilers for Jessica Gao’s Disney+ series. Visit the Soundtracks of Television section for more Vague Visages music guides.
She-Hulk: Attorney at Law stars Tatiana Maslany as Jennifer Walters, a lawyer who turns into a hulk after a car accident with her cousin, Bruce Banner (Mark Ruffalo). Jameela Jamil co-stars as Titania, a social media influencer who plots against She-Hulk. The storyline follows the title character as she learns how to control her superhero rage. Composer Amie Doherty (Happiest Season) scored the Disney+ series; music supervisors Dave Jordan (Ms. Marvel) and Justine von Winterfeldt (Hawkeye) selected the featured needle-drops. Here’s every song in She-Hulk: Attorney at Law, an adaptation of Stan Lee and John Buscema’s Marvel Comics series.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Television: ‘The Bear’
She-Hulk: Attorney at Law Soundtrack: Every Song in Season 1, Episode 1 “A Normal Amount of Rage”
- “Money On It” by Together PANGEA (00:02): The She-Hulk: Attorney at Law soundtrack song scores a flashback sequence. Jennifer narrates about road tripping with her cousin Bruce “a few months ago.” The characters crash into a craft.
- “I Want to Be with You” by George Simms (00:06): Jennifer enters a bar. She sighs and finds a bathroom. Jennifer inspects her face.
- “Mi Pueblo Querido” by Extreme Music (00:08): Jennifer walks around Bruce’s beach home. Spanish music plays from the basement. Bruce stops working and greets his cousin.
- “Fast (Motion)” by Saweetie (00:17): Bruce wakes up Jennifer with an air horn. The She-Hulk: Attorney at Law soundtrack song kicks in as the title character says that she feels “a normal amount of rage.” The track scores a montage.
- “Porro Bonito” by Orquesta Ritmo De Sabanas (00:19): Bruce talks about the benefits of being a hulk. He explains his unique metabolism. Bruce pours a drink and says, “All buzz, no barf.”
- “Cumbia Caliente” by De Wolfe Music (00:26): Bruce fixes his bar. He tells his cousin that it’s ok to return to her normal life. Jennifer breaks the fourth wall as the She-Hulk: Attorney at Law soundtrack song drops.
- “Who’s That Girl?” by Eve (00:30): The track scores a court sequence. She-Hulk returns to her normal self and slips into a pair of high heels. The music continues during the end credits.
- “Banaito Y Perfumao” by Fernando Cavazos (00:32): The music accompanies a credits sequence. Bruce says that Steve Rogers lost his virginity during a 1943 USO tour. Jennifer says, “I knew it!”
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Television: ‘Black Bird’
She-Hulk: Attorney at Law Soundtrack: Every Song in Season 1, Episode 2 “Superhuman Law”
- “Stop This Flame” by Celeste (00:02): The track scores a bar scene. Jennifer learns about her media nickname. Bar patrons cheer for She-Hulk.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Television: ‘Mike’
She-Hulk: Attorney at Law Soundtrack: Every Song in Season 1, Episode 3 “The People vs. Emil Blonsky”
- “Seize the Power” by Yonaka (00:27): Jennifer looks at her reflection in a car window. The She-Hulk: Attorney at Law soundtrack song scores the end credits.
- “Body” by Megan Thee Stallion (00:29): The track plays during a credits scene. Jennifer dances with the Megan Thee Stallion. She says, “I will kill for you.”
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Television: ‘American Gigolo’
She-Hulk: Attorney at Law Soundtrack: Every Song in Season 1, Episode 4 “Is This Not Real Magic?”
- “Woke Up This Morning (Chosen One Mix)” by Alabama 3 (00:03): A sequence in Kathmandu, Nepal begins. The She-Hulk: Attorney at Law soundtrack song plays as Wong smokes a cigar and dances. The track is best known as the theme music for The Sopranos.
- “ZOOM” by Jessi (00:18): Jennifer checks her online dating account. She changes her profile name to She-Hulk. Jennifer says, “I’m not proud of this.”
- “Heaven Is a Place on Earth” by Belinda Carlisle (00:26): Jennifer pours a glass of orange juice. She receives a text message from Nikki. The music fades as Jennifer watches a news report about Titania.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Television: ‘Partner Track’
She-Hulk: Attorney at Law Soundtrack: Every Song in Season 1, Episode 5 “Mean, Green, and Straight Poured into These Jeans”
- “Go Higher” by Prop Pilot (00:01): The She-Hulk: Attorney at Law soundtrack song accompanies an opening promo scene. Titania stars in a She Hulk advertisement. Jennifer stops cooking and watches the promo.
- “Say My Name” by Tove Styrke (00:24): The song scores the end credits.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Television: ‘The Imperfects’
She-Hulk: Attorney at Law airs weekly on Disney+. New episodes premiere every Thursday through October 13, 2022. This article about the She-Hulk: Attorney at Law soundtrack will be updated as the series progresses.
Q.V. Hough (@QVHough) is Vague Visages’ founding editor.