The I Came By soundtrack includes music by Tears for Fears, Aaron Taylor and Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky. This info article contains spoilers and song details for Babak Anvari’s 2022 Netflix movie. Check out Vague Visages’ Soundtracks of Cinema section for more music guides.
I Came By stars George MacKay as Toby Nealey, a London graffiti artist who targets the homes of rich people. Percelle Ascott co-stars as Jameel “Jay” Agassi, the protagonist’s best friend who stops tagging to focus on his family. The storyline follows Toby as he investigates a corrupt judge while hiding information from his mother, Lizzie Nealey (Kelly Macdonald). Composer Isobel Waller-Bridge (Roar) scored the 110-minute Netflix film; music supervisor Ian Neil (Pistol) selected the featured needle-drops. Here’s every song in I Came By.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Cinema: ‘No Limit’
I Came By Soundtrack: Every Song in the 2022 Netflix Movie
- “Funeral Music: March. Z. 860” by The Sixteen & Harry Christophers (00:05:00): The I Came By soundtrack song accompanies an interior sequence. Angus (Nick Read) spots graffiti on a wall within his home. He says, “What the fuck?”
- “Everybody Wants to Rule the World” by Tears for Fears (00:06:00): Jay reads an article while working at the home of Hector (Hugh Bonneville). Music plays from a radio. The 80s track is featured again at 01:45:00 during the end credits.
- “Lesson Learnt” by Aaron Taylor (00:08:00): Jay prepares a meal. Naz (Varada Sethu) arrives and acknowledges a pleasant smell. The I Came By soundtrack song continues as the characters talk about Hector.
- “The Nutcracker Op. 71. Act II: No. 14A. Pas de Deux Andante Maestoso” by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky (01:05:00): Omid (Yazdan Qafouri) plays a record. Hector begins talking about classical music. Omid says that the record has a “cool cover.”
- “The Nutcracker Op. 71 Miniature Overture” by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky (01:05:00): Hector plays his favorite piece from a record. He talks to Omid about his father. Hector tells a story about his upbringing.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Cinema: ‘End of the Road’
I Came By released August 31, 2022 on Netflix.
Q.V. Hough (@QVHough) is Vague Visages’ founding editor.
Categories: 2020s, Netflix Originals, Soundtracks of Cinema, Streaming Originals, Thriller
You must be logged in to post a comment.