The Spider-Man: No Way Home soundtrack includes music by Talking Heads, Beastie Boys and De La Soul. This info article contains spoilers for Jon Watts’ 2021 MCU movie. Check out Vague Visages’ Soundtracks of Cinema section for more music guides.
Spider-Man: No Way Home stars Tom Holland as Peter Parker, a high school student who loses his Spider-Man anonymity. Zendaya co-stars as Michelle “MJ” Jones-Watson, the title character’s girlfriend and confidante. The storyline follows Peter as he navigates the multiverse and receives help from other Spider-Mans. Composer Michael Giacchino (Up) scored the 148-minute film; music supervisor Dave Jordan (Guardians of the Galaxy) handled the featured needle-drops. Here’s every song in Spider-Man: No Way Home.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Cinema: ‘Crush’
Spider-Man: No Way Home Soundtrack: Every Song in the 2021 Movie
- “I Zimbra” by Talking Heads (00:01:00): The media labels Spider-Man as “public enemy number one.” He flies through Manhattan with MJ. The Spider-Man: No Way Home soundtrack song continues as the protagonists reach an apartment building.
- “Scraper” by Liquid Liquid (00:12:00): Betty Brant (Angourie Rice) broadcasts about Peter’s return to Midtown Technical High School. Ned (Jacob Batalon) and Flash (Tony Revolori) tell students to back off. The music fades as Peter speaks with Coach Wilson (Hannibal Buress), Mr. Harrington (Martin Starr) and Mr. Dell (J.B. Smoove).
- “No Sleep ‘Till Brooklyn” by Beastie Boys (00:17:00): Peter, Ned and MJ react to MIT rejection letters. Flash enters a cafe. He celebrates his MIT admission letter by performing the Spider-Man: No Way Home soundtrack song and changing “Brooklyn” to “Boston.”
- “Theme from Doctor Strange” by Michael Giacchino (00:18:00): Peter arrives at the Sanctum Sanctorum. He asks Doctor Strange (Benedict Cumberbatch) for help.
- “Concerto for Two Violins in G Major, RV 516: III. Allegro” by Antonio Vivaldi/Bela Banfalvi, Zsuzsa Nemeth, (00:26:00): Peter calls Flash. He inquires about the location of the MIT mixer. The Spider-Man: No Way Home soundtrack song plays as Peter makes a deal with Flash.
- “Deck the Halls” by Thomas Oliphant (00:57:00): Spider-Man squares off against Doctor Strange. The holiday music plays briefly during a mirror dimension sequence.
- “The Magic Number” by De La Soul (02:14:00): The hip-hop track scores the end credits. The song ends at 02:17:00 before a mid-credits scene.
- “Bailando Cumbia” by Danny Osuna (002:17:00): Eddie Brock (Tom Hardy) speaks with a bartender in Mexico. He learns about The Incredible Hulk. The Spider-Man: No Way Home soundtrack song plays at the establishment.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Cinema: ‘Death on the Nile’
The Spider-Man: No Way Home soundtrack also includes:
- “Native New Yorker” by Odyssey
- “Flashpoint” by Eugene Thompson
- “Dok Ock Is Born” / “Enter the Goblin” / “Spider-Man Main Title” by Danny Elfman
- “Main Title — Young Peter” by James Horner
- “I’m Electro” by Hans Zimmer, Tom Holkenborg, Andrew Kawczynski, Johnny Marr, Dave Stewart, Melissa Muik, Robert Badami and Mark Wherry
Q.V. Hough (@QVHough) is Vague Visages’ founding editor.