The Barbarian soundtrack includes music by Donovan, Asia and The Ronettes. This info article contains spoilers and song details for Zach Cregger’s 2022 movie on HBO Max. Check out Vague Visages’ Soundtracks of Cinema section for more music guides.
Barbarian stars Georgina Campbell as Tess, an aspiring filmmaker who rents a home in a rough Detroit neighborhood. Bill Skarsgård co-stars as Keith, a man who realizes that his rental was double-booked. The storyline follows Tess as she discovers a large underground dungeon. Composer Anna Drubich (Fear Street: Part One – 1994) scored the 102-minute film; music supervisor Jillian Ennis (Goodnight Mommy) selected the featured needle-drops. Here’s every song in Barbarian.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Cinema: ‘Fresh’
Barbarian Soundtrack: Every Song in the 2022 Movie
- “Riki Tiki Tavi” by Donovan (00:43:00): The Mother (Matthew Patrick Davis) attacks Keith (Bill Skarsgård). The Barbarian soundtrack song scores a transition sequence. AJ (Justin Long) drives his car and sings along to the tune.
- “Heat of the Moment” by Asia (01:06:00): A flashback scene begins. Frank (Richard Brake) exits his home. Music plays from a nearby stereo system.
- “Sweet Lei Mokihana” by Hui Ohana (01:21:00): AJ navigates a dungeon. The Barbarian soundtrack song plays from a radio. AJ finds Frank.
- “Be My Baby” by The Ronettes (01:37:00): Tess encounters The Mother. She fires a gun as the movie ends. The Barbarian soundtrack song scores the end credits.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Cinema: ‘Halloween Ends’
The Barbarian soundtrack also includes:
- “Lonely at the Bar” by Benny Reid
- “Serendipity” by MusicBox
- “Necro” by A001
- “Get My Way” by The Ar-Kaics
- “Rockabye” by Ryan and Hays Holladay
- “Sharpening the Teeth” by Ryan and Hays Holladay
- “Where Are We Driving/” by Ryan and Hays Holladay
- “Bossanova 001” by Scott Lee Cupp
Q.V. Hough (@QVHough) is Vague Visages’ founding editor.