The Ms. Marvel soundtrack includes music by The Weeknd, Riz Ahmed and The Linda Lindas. This info article contains spoilers and song details for Bisha K. Ali’s 2022 Disney+ miniseries. Visit the Soundtracks of Television section for more Vague Visages music guides.
Ms. Marvel stars Iman Vellani as Kamala Khan, a Jersey City teenager who runs Sloth Baby Productions. Matt Lintz co-stars as Bruno Carrelli, Kamala’s best friend who supports her creative goals. The storyline follows the titular protagonist as she learns about her Pakistani heritage and channels cosmic energy from a magical bracelet. Composer Laura Karpman (What If…?) scored the Disney+ miniseries; music supervisors Dave Jordan (Moon Knight) and Shannon Murphy (Loki) selected the featured needle-drops. Here’s every song in Ms. Marvel.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Television: ‘The Staircase’
Ms. Marvel Soundtrack: Every Song in Episode 1
- “Blinding Lights” by The Weeknd (00:00): The Ms. Marvel soundtrack song scores the opening Marvel sequence. Kamala records the 10th and final episode of a YouTube series. She discusses Captain Marvel and the Battle of Earth.
- “Disco Gully Vox” by Kelly Bhamra & Angus Campbell (00:03): Kamala begins her driver’s license test. The track plays briefly as she starts the engine.
- “Oh Nanba” by S.P. Balasubramaniam & Aaryan Dinesh Kanagaratnam (00:03): Kamala backs up during her driver’s license test. She hits the instructor’s vehicle. Kamala says, “I don’t think anyone saw.”
- “Deal with It” by Riz Ahmed (00:04): Kamala arrives at Cole Academic High School. The Ms. Marvel soundtrack song accompanies a hallway sequence. Kamala approaches her locker and awkwardly converses with classmates.
- “Oh!” by The Linda Lindas (00:08): Kamala speaks with Bruno. She provides details about her failed driver’s license test. Kamala talks about the first annual AvengersCon.
- “Ko Ko Koreena ” by Ahmed Rushdi (00:12): The music scores a montage sequence. Kamala runs errands with her mother. They visit a Pakistani market.
- “Sinkies” by Hot Sugar (00:17): Kamala sits in her bedroom. Aamir (Saagar Shaikh) enters without knocking and brings his sister a cup of chai. The Ms. Marvel soundtrack song plays softly.
- “Star Spangled Man” by The Star Spangled Singers (00:32): Kamala arrives at AvengerCon with Bruno. The camera pans across the venue. Kamala and Bruno grin and enjoy the moment.
- “My Type” by Saint Motel (00:32): The track scores a montage sequence. Kamala poses for a photo at AvengerCon. She eats popcorn with Bruno.
- “Ms. Marvel Suite” by Laura Karpman (00:35): Kamala puts on a familial bracelet at AvengerCon. Energy pulsates throughout her body. The Ms. Marvel soundtrack song plays again at 00:44 after a mid-credits scene featuring Agent Deever (Alysia Reiner) and Agent Cleary (Arian Moayed).
- “Rozi” by Eva B (00:42): The track scores the end credits.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Television: ‘We Own This City’
Ms. Marvel Soundtrack: Every Song in Episode 2
- “Feel So Good” by Mase (00:01): The Ms. Marvel soundtrack song scores the opening sequence. Kamala flips her hair at school. She walks down a hallway and confidently interacts with classmates.
- “Goddess” by Krewella & NERVO feat. Raja Kumari (00:05): Kamala works on her skills. Bruno offers his support. They train atop Circle Q.
- “Come Around” by Timbaland feat. M.I.A. (00:08): Kamala runs to her mosque with Nakia. A woman complains about theem being late. The girls take off their shoes and wash their hands.
- “Keep on Movin’” by B. Stew (00:12): Kamala hangs out with Nakia. The Ms. Marvel soundtrack song plays during a house party sequence. Kamala inadvertently takes a sip of vodka.
- “Jalebi Baby” by Tesher & Jason Derulu (00:13): Kamran (Rish Shah) exits a pool. Kamala and Nakia stare and smile. Kamran starts a conversation.
- “Anthem” by Swet Shop Boys (00:14): Kamran gives a ride to Kamala and company. Music plays from within his vehicle. Kamala asks if they are listening to Swet Shop Boys.
- “Be My Baby” by The Ronettes (00:16): The Ms. Marvel soundtrack song accompanies an interior sequence. Kamala celebrates at home after receiving Kamran’s phone number. She heads to her room and smiles.
- “Sage” by Ritviz (00:22): Kamala exits her school. She spots Kamran waiting by his vehicle. Bruno finds out that Kamala has after-school plans.
- “Attitude” by PayAttention (00:32): The track scores an Eid Mubarak sequence. Muneeba chats with Bruno. Nakia tries to earn a vote from “The Gyro King.”
- “Husan” by Bhangra Knights Vs. Husan (00:33): Nakia strategizes with her friends as the Ms. Marvel soundtrack song begins. She explains that Kamala will meet with men from their mosque. Bruno learns that he will visit with “The Converts.”
- “Peechay Hutt” by Hasan Raheem & Justin Bibis feat. Talal Qureshi (00:44): The track plays during the end credits.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Television: ‘The Old Man’
Ms. Marvel Soundtrack: Every Song in Episode 3
- “Joote Dedo Paise Lelo” from Hum Aapke Hain Koun by Lata Mangeshkar (00:14): The Ms. Marvel soundtrack song accompanies an interior scene. Kamala and her family members hang out. Aamir inquires about his missing shoes.
- “Closer” by Khanvict (00:23): A wedding day sequence begins. Aamir prepares to marry Tyesha (Travina Springer). The music drops as he talks about his checking account balance with Yusuf.
- “Tere Bina — Khanvict Remix” by A.R. Rahman, Khanvict, Chinmayi Sripaada, Murtuza Khan (00:25): Yusuf tells Aamir that “the man who chooses family is never alone.” Kamala observes the moment. The track continues during a transition sequence.
- “Thandi Hawa” by Ritviz (00:27): The Ms. Marvel soundtrack song plays during a wedding gathering. A photographer takes pictures. Bruno asks about the point of a wedding ritual.
- “Yeh Mera Dil Yaar Ka Diwana” from Don by Asha Bhosle (00:27): A group dance sequence begins. Aamir and Tyesha watch family members perform.
- “Hadippa (Mika Singh)” by Pritam (00:28): Kamala begin a dance routine. Aamir says, “Oh my God!” Kamala performs with Nakia, Bruno and other friends.
- “Bed of Roses” by Bon Jovi (00:30): A cover band (Brown Jovi) decides to “slow it down.” The Ms. Marvel soundtrack song begins as Kamran arrives. Kamala asks Bruno to dance.
- “Livin’ On a Prayer” by Bon Jovi (00:31): Kamala pulls a fire alarm. Bruno tells Aamir to go. Kamala flees from the Clandestines.
- “For Aisha” by MEMBA & EVAN GIIA feat. Nooran Sisters (00:40): The track scores the end credits.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Television: ‘You Don’t Know Me’
Ms. Marvel airs weekly on Disney+. New episodes premiere every Wednesday through July 13, 2022. This article about the Ms. Marvel soundtrack will be updated as the series progresses.
Q.V. Hough (@QVHough) is Vague Visages’ founding editor.