The Four to Dinner soundtrack includes music by Daiana Lou. This info article contains spoilers for Alessio Maria Federici’s 2022 Netflix movie. Check out Vague Visages’ Soundtracks of Cinema section for more music guides.
Four to Dinner stars Ilenia Pastorelli and Matilde Gioli as Chiara and Giulia, respectively. The Italian women pursue relationships with two local men, Dario (Giuseppe Maggio) and Matteo (Matteo Martari), whom they meet through friends. The movie explores various timelines to determine the most logical romantic outcomes, and also prominently features the music of Daiana Lou. Here’s every song in Four to Dinner aka Quattro metà.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Cinema: ‘Honeymoon with My Mother’
Four to Dinner Soundtrack: Every Song in the 2022 Netflix Movie
- “Soul Sui Tetta Di Roma” by Daiana Lou (00:01:00): The Four to Dinner soundtrack song scores an opening exterior shot. Frank (Nicola Lagioia) discusses life and love with Luca (Flavio Furno).
- “Fabula” by Daiana Lou (00:03:00): Sara (Marta Gastini) tells a story about her relationship with Luca. She then transitions into the main narrative.
- “Presentation Funk Beat” by Daiana Lou (00:04:00): Giulia arrives for dinner. Luca explains that she is a mathematician. Giulia speaks with Chiara.
- “Arrows” by Daiana Lou (00:07:00): Giulia and Chiara arrive at the dinner. The Four to Dinner soundtrack song accompanies a conversation-themed montage. “Arrows” continues during the title sequence and plays again at both 01:16:00 and 01:41:00 (end credits).
- “Daiana Blues” by Daiana Lou (00:12:00): Matteo calls Chiara. He asks about the appropriate amount of time to wait before making a first call after a date. The music kicks in as Chiara enters an elevator and loses phone service; “Daiana Blues” plays again at 00:24 and 01:18:00.
- “Since I Was Born” by Daiana Lou (00:17:00): Matteo has a first date with Chiara. He watches a new couple dance to “Hava Nagila.” The Four to Dinner soundtrack song continues as Matteo kisses Chiara for the first time; it plays again at 00:33:00 when Giulia invites Matteo into her home.
- “Jazz & Thunders” by Daiana Lou (00:27:00): Chiara has dinner with Dario. She recalls listening to an elderly couple having sex. Matteo picks up Giulia for dinner.
- “Pollution” by Daiana Lou (01:09:00): Dario and Chiara agree to be only friends. The Four to Dinner soundtrack song continues during a transition sequence. Dario speaks with Giulia. “Pollution” plays again at 01:13:00.
- “Ecosystem” by Daiana Lou (01:21:00): Matteo hooks up with Stella (Marta Malvestiti) in London. He misses a call from Chiara. The music fades as Matteo apologizes for his behavior.
- “A Millioni Di Anni Luce” by Daiana Lou (01:36:00): Matteo celebrates the birth of his daughter. Dario and Giulia kiss. The Four to Dinner soundtrack song continues as Frank reacts to Luca’s story.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Cinema: ‘Crush’
The Four to Dinner soundtrack also includes:
- “Fake Meringhe” by Daiana Lou
- “Twist Theme” by Daiana Lou
- “Le 20 Cose Di Lei” by Daiana Lou
Q.V. Hough (@QVHough) is Vague Visages’ founding editor.