The Liaison soundtrack includes music by Spiller, Moudy Al Arabe and Melanie De Biasio. This info article contains spoilers and song details for Virginie Brac’s Apple TV+ series. Visit the Soundtracks of Television section for more Vague Visages music guides.
Liaison stars Vincent Cassel as Gabriel Delage, a French mercenary who targets Syrian hackers. Eva Green co-stars as Alison Rowdy, a London intelligence agent who reunites with a former lover. The storyline follows the main players as they get caught up in an international conspiracy. Composer Walter Mair (Formula 1: Drive to Survive) scored the Apple TV+ series; music supervisor Sarah Bridge (Ticket to Paradise) handled the featured needle-drops. In addition, Plumm recorded the intro track, “You Are the One.” Here’s every song in Liaison.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Television: ‘Dear Edward’
Liaison Soundtrack: Every Song in Season 1, Episode 1 “Storm Warning”
- “Groovejet” by Spiller (00:00): The Liaison soundtrack song plays during the opening sequence. Gabriel participates in a card game. He speaks in Italian.
- “Vladimir Putin” by Moudy Al Arabe (00:02): A Damascus sequence begins. Hip-hop music plays in an empty building. Samir (Aziz Dyab) works at his computer.
- “Mawal Jamar” by Omar Souleyman (00:07): The track plays during an interior scene. Gabriel grabs several rolls of money. He receives a phone call from Dumas (Gérard Lanvin).
- “Spotlight” by Jessie Ware (00:20): Alison receives a phone call from Richard (Peter Mullan). The Liaison soundtrack song plays from a speaker system. Alison rushes to her oven.
- “Teardrop” by Asnda (00:52): Richard threatens Mark Bolton (Patrick Kennedy). The music continues during a transition scene. Alison sits in her vehicle.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Television: ‘Hello Tomorrow!’
Liaison Soundtrack: Every Song in Season 1, Episode 2 “Chaos”
- “Why Won’t You Love Me” by 5 Seconds of Summer (00:18): A bus sequence begins. The Liaison soundtrack song plays briefly. A train full of children crashes.
- “No Problem” by Chase & Status (00:34): Gabriel walks down a street in a black jacket and black cap. Music plays nearby. Gabriel spots a suspicious man in a white shirt.
- “Your Freedom Is the End of Me” by Melanie De Biasio (00:51): Alison drinks a glass of wine at home. She walks outside as it rains. The track scores the episode’s final moments and end credits.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Television: ‘Shrinking’
Liaison Soundtrack: Every Song in Season 1, Episode 3 “Manipulations”
- “Polaroïd” by Metro Verlaine (00:00): The Liaison soundtrack song scores a Paris sequence. Gabriel visits a bar in Canal Saint-Martin with Dumas. They talk about Alison.
- “Agora Market Day” by Masha LePire (00:16): Gabriel navigates a refugee camp. Music plays from a speaker system. Gabriel looks for the main office.
- “TBA” by TBA (00:48): Gabriel hooks up with Sabine (Laëtitia Eïdo). The track fades as Alison receives a phone call. It plays again at 00:51 during the end credits.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Television: ‘Servant’
Liaison Soundtrack: Every Song in Season 1, Episode 4 “Carnage”
- “Jour meilleur” by Orelsan (00:31): The Liaison soundtrack song scores a car sequence. Gabriel travels with Alison and Myriam (Lyna Dubarry). The volume increases as the characters arrive in France.
- “Teardrop” by Massive Attack (00:41): Alison plays a song. She closes her eyes and breathes heavy. Gabriel observes Alison through a window.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Television: ‘Extrapolations’
Liaison Soundtrack: Every Song in Season 1, Episode 5 “Family Album”
- “COPYCAT” by Billie Eilish (00:48): The Liaison soundtrack song plays during an exterior sequence. Alison travels in a boat with Gabriel, Samir and Myriam. The track scores the episode’s final moments and end credits.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Television: ‘Ted Lasso’
Liaison airs weekly on Apple TV+. New episodes premiere every Friday through April 7, 2023. This article about the Liaison soundtrack will be updated as the series progresses.
Q.V. Hough (@QVHough) is Vague Visages’ founding editor.
Categories: 2020s, Apple TV+ Originals, Soundtracks of Television, Streaming Originals, Thriller
You must be logged in to post a comment.