The Still Time soundtrack includes music by Lesley Gore, Leon Bridges and Big Thief. This info article contains spoilers and song details for Alessandro Aronadio’s 2022 movie on Netflix. Check out Vague Visages’ Soundtracks of Cinema section for more music guides.
Still Time stars Edoardo Leo as Dante, an Italian insurance agent who relives the same day over and over. Barbara Ronchi co-stars as Alice, the protagonist’s insecure wife who appears in alternate timelines. The narrative follows Dante as he learns to focus on the present rather than the future. Composer Santi Pulvirenti (The Mafia Kills Only in Summer) scored the 109-minute film, which features a total of 10 credited tracks. Here’s every song in Still Time, an adaptation of Josh Lawson’s 2021 film Long Story Short.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Cinema: ‘Luther: The Fallen Sun’
Still Time Soundtrack: Every Song in the 2022 Movie
- “It’s My Party” by Lesley Gore (00:04:00): The Still Time soundtrack song scores an interior scene. Alice plays a song and sings. Dante wakes up on his birthday.
- “Tanti Auguri” by Traditional (00:15:00): Dante celebrates his birthday. Various colleagues sing a traditional tune. Dante blows out birthday candles.
- “I Go Hard” by Trevor Lewallen, Gordon Nance, Walter Woods (00:41:00): Dante drives a vehicle. Music plays from the speaker system. A radio DJ talks about a mass service at St. Peter’s Square.
- “I’m a Bird Man” by S. Pulvirenti (00:50:00): The Still Time soundtrack song scores an exterior sequence. Marcello (Massimo Wertmüller) sits atop a building. The music plays again at 00:53:00.
- “Scoobidoo Love” by Paul Rothman (00:59:00): Alice leaves Dante’s home. Music plays from a speaker system. Dante talks to Francesca (Francesca Cavallin).
- “Only You” by Erio (01:18:00): Dante finishes a conversation with Valerio (Mario Sgueglia) during an alternate timeline. The track continues during a transition sequence. Dante walks through an art gallery.
- “Coming Home” by Leon Bridges (01:34:00): The Still Time soundtrack song scores a montage sequence. Dante enjoys quality time with Alice. The couple observes their daughter.
- “Change” by Big Thief (01:43:00): Dante talks to his wife and daughter. He says, “Now” as the film ends. The track scores the end credits.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Television: ‘Outer Banks’
The Still Time soundtrack also includes:
- “La Gazza Ladra — Overture” by Giacomo Rossini, Zagreb Festival Orchestra, Michael Halasz
- “The Magic Flute, K. 620, Act II: Der Hölle Rache” by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Q.V. Hough (@QVHough) is Vague Visages’ founding editor.
Categories: 2020s, Comedy, Drama, Soundtracks of Cinema, Streaming Originals
You must be logged in to post a comment.