The Munsters soundtrack includes music by Sonny Bono, Frédéric Chopin and Jack Marshall. This info article contains spoilers and song details for Rob Zombie’s 2022 movie on Netflix. Check out Vague Visages’ Soundtracks of Cinema section for more music guides.
The Munsters stars Sheri Moon Zombie as Lily, a vampire who lives with her father in Transylvania. Jeff Daniel Phillips co-stars as Herman, the creation of a mad scientist who marries Lily and performs in a rock band. The storyline follows the main protagonists as they lose their Transylvania castle and move to Hollywood. Composer Zeuss (3 from Hell) scored the 110-minute film, which includes 15 credited tracks. Here’s every song in The Munsters, a prequel to the 60s TV series.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Cinema: ‘Lou’
The Munsters Soundtrack: Every Song in the 2022 Movie
- “Disco Vampire” by Rob Zombie & Zeuss (00:13:00): Orlok (Richard Brake) takes Lily to a night club. The Munsters soundtrack song kicks in during an exterior scene. Orlok dances for Lily.
- “Also Sprach Zarathustra” by Richard Strauss (00:27:00): The Count (Daniel Roebuck) and Lily watch “Good Morning Transylvania.” They talk about Orlok. Music plays as Dr. Wolfgang (Richard Brake) introduces Herman.
- “I Got a Million of Them” by Rob Zombie & Zeuss (00:32:00): Lily enters the Zombie-a Go-Go. Herman performs with his band. Lily dances at her table.
- “Microbat/Megabat” by Rob Zombie & Zeuss (00:34:00): Lester (Tomas Boykin) chats with Zoya (Catherine Schell). Herman performs another tune. The Munsters soundtrack song plays briefly.
- “I Got You Babe” by Sonny Bono (00:50:00): The music is featured during a karaoke sequence. Lily performs with Herman. The characters get tattoos.
- “Piano Sonata No. 2” by Frédéric Chopin (00:59:00): Herman signs a business contract with Lester. A funeral march plays during a transition sequence. Lily prepares to marry Herman.
- “El Vampiro” by Rob Zombie & Zeuss (01:31:00): The Munsters soundtrack song scores an exterior sequence. Herman, Lily and The Count watch their neighbors dance. The music continues during a montage.
- “Gatemen, Goodbury, & Graves” by Rob Zombie & Zeuss (01:32:00): A dance sequence concludes. Three morticians perform a business jingle. Herman claps and says, “Very good.”
- “The Munsters Theme” by Jack Marshall (01:43:00): Herman realizes that he is rich. He celebrates with Lily, The Count and Lester. The track scores a movie-ending montage.
- “They Are the Munsters” by Rob Zombie & Zeuss (01:43:00): The music accompanies the end credits.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Cinema: ‘Blonde’
The Munsters soundtrack also includes:
- “Toccata and Fugue in D Minor” by Johann Sebastian Bach
- “Just a Wolf” from Abbott and Costello Meet Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Frank Skinner
- “Almost a Wolf” from Abbott and Costello Meet Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Frank Skinner
- “It’s Zombo (The Zombie Theme)” by Rob Zombie & Zeuss
- “Hollyweird” by Zeuss
Q.V. Hough (@QVHough) is Vague Visages’ founding editor.
Categories: 2020s, Comedy, Family, Fantasy, Soundtracks of Cinema
You must be logged in to post a comment.