The Under Her Control soundtrack includes music by Calequi and Maika Makovsky. This info article contains spoilers and song details for Fran Torres’ 2022 movie on Netflix. Check out Vague Visages’ Soundtracks of Cinema section for more music guides.
Under Her Control stars Aitana Sánchez-Gijón as Beatriz, a single Madrid fashion designer who wants to be a mother. Cumelen Sanz co-stars as Sofía, an ambitious and pregnant intern who considers having an abortion. The narrative follows the main players as they agree to a mutually-beneficial deal and live together. The 109-minute film features original music from the band Calequi. Here’s every song in Under Her Control.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Cinema: ‘Love in the Villa’
Under Her Control Soundtrack: Every Song in the 2022 Movie on Netflix
- “Cumbia y Sexo” by Calequi (00:01:00; Uncredited): The Under Her Control soundtrack song scores an interior sequence. Sofía shares an intimate bathroom moment with Nacho (Alex Pastrana). The characters have sex in a bedroom.
- “SOLO” by Calequi (00:20:00): Sofía visits a restaurant with Nacho. Music plays from within the establishment. Nacho talks about a potential move to Colombia.
- “Love You Till I Die” by Maika Makovsky (00:24:00): Sofía finishes a conversation with Nacho. The track continues during a transition sequence. Sofía arrives in Barcelona.
- “El Demonio de Labios Rojos” by Calequi (00:46:00): The Under Her Control soundtrack song kicks in during an apartment scene. Sofía kisses Nacho. She travels with Beatriz during a transition sequence.
- “Quién Soy” by Calequi (00:49:00): Sofía acclimates herself to Beatriz’s home. She looks around and walks outside. Sofía prays as the music continues.
- “En el Medio del Mal” by Calequi (01:10:00): Sofía looks for Tati (Rocío Setjo). She finds clothing hangers on a bed. The Under Her Control soundtrack song plays as Sofía tries on outfits while Nacho tries to reach her.
- “Pasa Tiempo” by Calequi (01:45:00): Sofía stabs Beatriz. She leaves and walks down a road as her water breaks. The track scores the film’s final moments and end credits.
- “Madrid” by Calequi (01:48:00): The track plays during the end credits after “Pasa Tiempo.”
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Cinema: ‘Me Time’
The Under Her Control soundtrack also includes:
- “La Grasa Es El Vehiculo Del Sabor” by Calequi
- “En la Noche” by Calequi
Q.V. Hough (@QVHough) is Vague Visages’ founding editor.