The Me Time soundtrack includes music by Seal, Mase and BTS. This info article contains spoilers and song details for John Hamburg’s 2022 Netflix movie. Check out Vague Visages’ Soundtracks of Cinema section for more music guides.
Me Time stars Kevin Hart as Sonny Fisher, a stay-at-home dad who plans for a solo staycation. Mark Wahlberg co-stars as Huck Dembo, the protagonist’s former best friend who organizes a 44th birthday party in Death Valley, California. The storyline follows Sonny as he worries about his wife and children while learning that Huck owes money to a Beverly Hills-based criminal. Composer Jeff Cardoni (Young Sheldon) scored the 101-minute Netflix film; music supervisor Stephanie Diaz-Matos (P-Valley) selected the featured needle-drops. Here’s every song in Me Time.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Cinema: ‘That’s Amor’
Me Time Soundtrack: Every Song in the 2022 Netflix Movie
- “Best Friend Song (Lemon Ice Mix)” by Rozzi (00:01:00): The Me Time soundtrack song scores the opening credits. A photo montages establishes the history of Sonny and Huck’s friendship. The music fades as the title sequence ends.
- “All Good” by Samm Henshaw (00:06:00): Sonny drives Dashiell (Che Tafari) and Ava (Amentii Sledge) to school. The characters arrive at Sycamore Elementary. Sonny hangs out at the school.
- “Crazy” by Seal (00:20:00): Sonny prepares for some alone time. He plays music on his phone. Sonny masturbates as his wife and daughter walk into his bedroom. The Me Time soundtrack song is performed live at 01:05:00.
- “Free” by Tiggs Da Author (00:22:00): Sonny arrives at a golf course. He visits an outdoor BBQ establishment. Sonny enters an adult entertainment night club and later vomits in public.
- “Keep Moving (Dave Lee Remix)” by Jungle (00:27:00): Huck’s party bus arrives. Sonny inquires about a boat.
- “Boom” by Tiësto & Sevenn (00:31:00): Huck’s party bus arrives in Death Valley, California. He gives a speech aboard the vehicle. Sonny learns about Huckchella.
- “Light It Up (Remix)” by Major Lazer feat. Nyla and Fuse ODG (00:33:00): The Me Time soundtrack song accompanies a Huckchella sequence. Sonny tries to get a cellular connection. The music continues during a montage.
- “Great Spirit” by Armin Van Buuren vs Vini Vici feat. Highlight Tribe (00:39:00): The music plays during a Huckchella sequence. Guests enjoy the raw bar. Sonny exits his tent and drinks a shot of tequila.
- “Fireball” by Pitbull (00:46:00): Stan Berman (Jimmy O. Yang) tells Dorit (Shira Gross) to burn down the Huckchella campsite. Sonny and Huck freak out. Stan apologizes for Dorit’s actions.
- “Feel So Good” by Mase (00:53:00): Sonny and Huck visit the home of Armando Zavala (Luis Gerardo Méndez). The Me Time soundtrack song plays as the characters disrupt the residence. Sonny leaves poo on Armando’s bed.
- “There Goes My Dream” by Nadine Jansen (00:58:00): Maya Fisher (Regina Hall) talks with Gil (John Amos) and Connie (Anna Maria Horsford). Music plays lightly during an outdoors scene.
- “Whole Lotta Money (Remix)” by BIA feat. Nicki Minaj (01:00:00): The track scores a slo-mo sequence. Sonny and Huck carry bags with Thelma (Ilia Isorelýs Paulino). Hart’s character realizes that people are partying at his home.
- “Big Energy” by Latto (01:02:00): A party sequence continues. Skyler (Michelle DeShon) talks to Sonny. Huck checks on his friend.
- “Here Comes the Hotstepper” by Ini Kamoze (01:15:00): Huck prepares for a speech. The Me Time soundtrack song plays briefly from an outdoor stereo system.
- “Hallelujah” by Kayden Koshelev (01:18:00): Sonny prepares for his talent show. Linus (Kayden Alexander Koshelev) performs the Leonard Cohen song. Armand explains his friendship with Maya to Sonny.
- “Good Times” by APM Music (01:22:00): Students prepare for a talent show. Sonny talks to Crossing Guard Lenore (Diane Delano). He learns that she is married.
- “Whatz Up, Whatz Up (A-Town T.V. Track)” by Playa Poncho (01:23:00): A talent show begins. The Me Time soundtrack song plays briefly during a performance montage.
- “A Thousand Miles” by Nathan Matthew David (01:23:00): Dashiell aka Little Silk takes the stage at a talent show. He reluctantly begins a Vanessa Carlton cover. Dashiell struggles and lashes out at Sonny.
- “Feeling Alive” by Earl St. Clair (01:32:00): The track accompanies a boat sequence. Sonny talks with Huck and Thelma. The characters trash the boat.
- “Dynamite” by BTS (01:33:00): Sonny’s Instagram following increases. He starts Dembo/Fisher Productions with Huck. Sonny talks to Combover Stew (Drew Droege) at a birthday party.
- “Confident” by Justine Skye (01:35:00): The track scores the end credits.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Cinema: ‘Look Both Ways’
The Me Time soundtrack also includes:
- “Connection Lost” by Don Turi
- “Believer” by Crush Club
- “Tunnel” by Polo & Pan feat. Channel Tres
Q.V. Hough (@QVHough) is Vague Visages’ founding editor.
Q.V. (Quinn) Hough is Vague Visages’ founding editor.