The Secret Headquarters soundtrack includes music by INXS, binki and Jack Harlow. This info article contains spoilers for Henry Joost and Ariel Schulman’s 2022 Paramount+ movie. Check out Vague Visages’ Soundtracks of Cinema section for more music guides.
Secret Headquarters stars Owen Wilson as Jack Kincaid, an IT specialist who secretly works as a superhero. Michael Peña co-stars as Ansel Argon, a business mogul who tries to acquire a supernatural orb. The storyline follows Jack’s son, Charlie (Walker Scobell), as he discovers his father’s secret man cave. Composer Lorne Balfe (Top Gun: Maverick) scored the 104-minute film, which features a total of 11 credited needle-drops. Here’s every song in Secret Headquarters.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Cinema: ‘Day Shift’
Secret Headquarters Soundtrack: Every Song in the 2022 Paramount+ Movie
- “Never Tear Us Apart” by INXS (00:09:00): The Secret Headquarters soundtrack song scores a car sequence. Charlie watches a video as Berger (Keith L. Williams) talks with Big Mac (Kezii Curtis). The music plays again at 01:34:00.
- “Burning Down the House” by Talking Heads (00:14:00): Charlie receives a gift from Jack. The track continues during a transition sequence. Charlie plays Nintendo with his father and eats pizza.
- “I Just Fall in Love Again” by Anne Murray (00:17:00): Charlies relaxes on a coach. He mouths the song’s lyrics. Lizzie (Abby James Witherspoon) jokes about Charlie listening to Anne Murray music.
- “Do It Again” by Holy Ghost! (00:18:00): The Secret Headquarters soundtrack song plays as Berger speaks with Charlie. He urges him to ask Maya (Momona Tamada) to the Moon Dance. Charlie says that Jack is the “King of Thoughtless Airport Gifts.”
- “We Dynamite” by Naomi Foxy (00:28:00): Berger performs a visual trick. He dances and appears to have no head. Berger explains his portal gag.
- “Flamingo” by Kera Kera Bonita (00:30:00): Lizzie operates a workout machine. Berger says that he’s been picking up on her signals. He asks Lizzie to the Moon Dance.
- “Dinero” by iZNiik (00:39:00): Argon and company approach Jack’s home. Lizzie listens to music. The Secret Headquarters soundtrack song plays briefly.
- “This Is How We Do It” by Montell Jordan (01:03:00): The music accompanies a school scene. Jerry the Janitor (Lucius Baston) cleans a hallway before the Moon Dance. He observes a suspicious locker.
- “Heybb!” by b-inki (01:20:00): Students enjoy themselves at the Moon Dance. The track plays again at 01:37:00 during the end credits.
- “Whats Poppin” by Jack Harlow (01:23:00): Berger carries an orb at the Moon Dance. He says, “Hot potato, hot potato!” Argon arrives and looks for the orb.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Television: ‘The Bear’
The Secret Headquarters soundtrack also includes:
- “Ride of the Valkyries” by Richard Wagner, Lorne Balfe
Q.V. Hough (@QVHough) is Vague Visages’ founding editor.