The Out-Laws soundtrack includes music by Ray Charles, Dua Lipa and Silk Sonic. This info article contains spoilers and song details for Tyler Spindel’s 2023 Netflix movie. Check out Vague Visages’ Soundtracks of Cinema section for more music guides.
The Out-Laws stars Adam DeVine as Owen Browning, a bank manager who worries about his future in-laws. Pierce Brosnan co-stars as Billy McDermott, a bank robber who works with his wife. The storyline follows Owen and his fiancee as they address complicated familial issues before their wedding day. Composer Rupert Gregson-Williams (Wonder Woman) scored the 95-minute Netflix film; music supervisors Bryan Bonwell (The Wrong Missy) and Kevin Grady (Murder Mystery) selected the featured needle-drops. Here’s every song in The Out-Laws.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Cinema: ‘The Perfect Find’
The Out-Laws Soundtrack: Every Song in the 2023 Netflix Movie
- “Ain’t That Love” by Ray Charles (00:00:00): The Out-Laws soundtrack song scores the opening sequence. A toy figurine montage begins. Owen plays a keyboard.
- “Yup!” by Yung Gravy (00:03:00): Owen and Parker (Nina Dobrev) kiss. The track continues during a transition scene. Owen talks to his mother, Margie (Julie Hagerty), while driving a car.
- “All the Small Things” by blink-182 (00:07:00): Owen chats with colleagues. He sings a lyric to open his vault. The track is featured again at 00:23; the recorded version plays during the end credits at 01:27:00.
- “Sister Christian” by Kelly Keagy (00:12:00): Owen finishes a phone call with Parker. He sings during a kitchen sequence. Billy shows up with Lilly (Ellen Barkin).
- “If I Could Make You Mine” by Joel Evans Big Band feat. Willie Murillo (00:14:00): An interior scene begins. Music plays from a speaker system. Owen drinks champagne with Parker, Billy and Lilly.
- “From the Jump” by Le Cashe (00:18:00): The Out-Laws soundtrack song sets in during an exterior scene. Owen hangs out with Billy and Lilly. He screams during a skydiving sequence.
- “Bap U” by Party Favor (00:51:00): A shootout sequence begins. Agent Oldham (Michael Rooker) screams and hides behind a car. Billy and Lilly attack baddies.
- “A Lot of Money” by Little Big (00:57:00): Owen talks to Billy and Lilly. The Out-Laws soundtrack song plays as he educates them about Phoebe King (Lauren Lapkus). The track accompanies a bank security montage.
- “Joker and the Thief (Glen Nicholls Remix)” by Wolfmother (01:04:00): Owen wears a Shrek costume. The track kicks in as he drives a vehicle. Owen rescues Billy and Lilly.
- “Levitating” by Duo Lipa (01:24:00): A wedding reception begins. Kay (Jackie Sandler) carries a cake. Tyree (Lil Rel Howery) talks to a woman and hypes himself up.
- “You’ve Made Me So Very Happy” by Brenda Holloway (01:26:00): A wedding reception scene continues. Parker dances with Billy. Owen spends time with Lilly.
- “777” by Silk Sonic (01:26:00): The Out-Laws soundtrack song accompanies an exterior scene. Owen and Parker dance with their wedding guests. The music scores the film’s final moments before a credits scene.
- “Congratulations” by Winnetka Bowling League (01:28:00): The track plays during the end credits.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Television: ‘FUBAR’
The Out-Laws soundtrack also includes:
- “Magic Numbers” by Wax Tailor feat. A.S.M. & Mattic
- “Suna-N Toata Europa” by Trandafir
Q.V. Hough (@QVHough) is Vague Visages’ founding editor.