The Through My Window: Across the Sea soundtrack includes music by Rosalia, Jennifer Lopez and Lucia Tacchetti. This info article contains spoilers and song details for Marçal Forés’ 2023 Netflix movie. Check out Vague Visages’ Soundtracks of Cinema section for more music guides.
Through My Window: Across the Sea stars Clara Galle as Raquel, a Barcelona literature student. Julio Peña co-stars as Ares, the protagonist’s boyfriend who attends school in Stockholm. The 109-minute Netflix film follows Raquel as a series of life-changing incidents change her worldview. Here’s every song in Through My Window: Across the Sea, a sequel to the 2022 movie Through My Window.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Cinema: ‘Through My Window’
Through My Window: Across the Sea Soundtrack: Every Song in the 2023 Netflix Movie
- “Cuando Zarpa El Amor” by Amaia (00:01:00): Ares listens to music. The Through My Window: Across the Sea soundtrack song continues as Raquel sits in her bedroom. She sends a text message to Ares.
- “Eclipse Total” by Aries (00:12:00): The track scores an exterior scene. Yoshi (Guillermo Lasheras) prepares to ride a bicycle. Daniela (Natalia Azahara) shows up and talks about an emergency.
- “Domingo Raro” by Pipiolas feat. Bego (00:13:00): An exterior sequence begins. Raquel travels with Ares. The characters hold hands.
- “Cold War” by Cautious Clay (00:17:00): The Through My Window: Across the Sea soundtrack song scores a montage scene. Ares hosts a party. Various characters eat ice cream during a stylized sequence.
- “Pacienca” by Kara Jimenez Blanco (00:23:00): Ares hangs out with Yoshi. The music continues as the characters chat on a couch. Music plays from a speaker system.
- “Rio de Janeiro” by El Buen Hiho (00:28:00): An exterior montage begins. Raquel rides a motorcycle with Ares. The characters arrive at a store.
- “Cuando Calienta El Sol” by Hermanos Rigual (00:31:00): The Through My Window: Across the Sea soundtrack song scores an exterior scene. Ares enjoys boat time with his family. Raquel dives into the sea.
- “Silbando” by Silvestre Montez y Sus Guantanameros (00:42:00): A night club sequence begins. Daniela carries a drink. She dances with Raquel.
- “2030” by Diphda & Fectro (00:45:00): Ares brushes his teeth. Music plays from a speaker system. Ares talks to Raquel about Vera during a bathroom scene.
- “Te Sigo Esperando” by Kokoshca, Mujeres (00:47:00): The Through My Window: Across the Sea soundtrack song scores an exterior scene. Raquel rides a jet ski with Yoshi. The track fades during an overhead shot.
- “Honey” by Jesse Baez (00:54:00): A boat scene begins. Ares talks to Vera. Raquel starts a game of Truth or Dare.
- “Xanclas Sobre El Asfalto” by Rebe (00:57:00): A boat scene continues. Anna (Carla Tous) rigs a game of Truth or Dare. Yoshi gets an erection.
- “SAOKO” by Rosalia (00:58:00): The Through My Window: Across the Sea soundtrack song accompanies a bathroom sequence. Anna surprises Yoshi. The characters have sex.
- “Invisible” by Lucia Tacchetti (01:10:00): An exterior scene begins. Ares lights a cigarette. He talks to Apolo (Hugo Arbues).
- “El Anillo” by Jennifer Lopez (01:11:00): Artemis (Eric Masip) hangs out with Ares and Apolo. The track continues during a transition scene. Yoshi dances with Raquel and Daniela.
- “El Magnetismo” by Lucia Tacchetti/Rock City (01:14:00): Vera talks to Ares. The Through My Window: Across the Sea soundtrack song continues during a transition scene. Artemis navigates a party.
- “Tacones Rojos” by Sebastian Yatra (01:18:00): A party scene continues. Yoshi brings drinks to Raquel and Gregory (Ivan Lapadula). He gets left alone.
- “El Amor” by Alfredo Linares (01:19:00): Artemis leaves a party. Music plays from a speaker system. Artemis looks for Claudia (Emilia Lazo).
- “Todo Esta Donde Lo Deje” by Lucia Tacchetti (01:44:00): Raquel closes a window. The track scores the film’s final moments and end credits.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Television: ‘Black Mirror’
The Through My Window: Across the Sea soundtrack also includes:
- “The Next Level” by FATAMORGANA
- “L’amor Fa Calor” by Reynaldo & Clara
- “El Gran Flexo” by Bananas
- “Todo Lo Que Hago Cuando No Estas” by mori
- “Hang Five” by Los Coronas
- “Fuego Pa Cantarte” by Emilia y Pablo
- “Diarro” by Sueños Garau
- “No Te Vayas Aun” by Laborde feat. Leftee
Q.V. Hough (@QVHough) is Vague Visages’ founding editor.