The Honor Society soundtrack includes music by Noa Kirel, Bleachers and Pomplamoose. This info article contains spoilers and song details for Oran Zegman’s 2022 Paramount+ movie. Check out Vague Visages’ Soundtracks of Cinema section for more music guides.
Honor Society stars Angourie Rice as Honor Rose, a high school senior who hopes to attend Harvard University. Gaten Matarazzo co-stars as Michael Dipnicky, Honor’s love interest and top academic competitor. The storyline follows the main protagonist as she plots against various classmates before reaching a life-changing epiphany. Composers Daniel Markovich (Black Space) and Ben Zeadman (Runaway) scored the 97-minute Paramount+ film; music supervisor Frankie Pine (Magic Mike) picked the featured needle-drops. Here’s every song in Honor Society.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Cinema: ‘Purple Hearts’
Honor Society Soundtrack: Every Song in the 2022 Paramount+ Movie
- “Bad Little Things” by Noa Kirel (00:00:00): The Honor Society soundtrack song scores the opening sequence. Honor gets ready for school. She breaks the fourth wall and speaks to the audience.
- “Treat You Better” by Christopher Mintz-Plasse (00:40:00): Talia (Kelcey Mawema) and Emma (Avery Konrad) look for Michael. Mr. Calvin (Christopher Mintz-Plasse) performs during a transition sequence. Honor watches nervously in a bar.
- “You’re Mine” by Christopher Mintz-Plasse (00:41:00): Mr. Calvin begins a new song. He dedicates the performance to “Blondie.” Honor confronts a bar creeper.
- “How Dare You Want More” by Bleachers (00:59:00): Michael speaks with Honor during a seemingly random encounter. The Honor Society soundtrack song plays as he invites her into a home. Michael entertains and surprises Honor with his behavior.
- “Fallin'” by Gaten Matarazzo (01:01:00): Michael plays a piano. He performs a cover of Alicia Keys’ 2001 hit. Michael kisses Honor after singing the song.
- “Wild Wild Woman” by Your Smith (01:07:00): Honor studies with Michael. She plots against him as part of her master plan. Honor stresses out while taking a test.
- “Cold and Blazing Sun” by Dahlya Mani (01:13:00): Honor texts with Michael. She laughs at a group of heart emojis. The Honor Society soundtrack song fades as the title character meets with Mr. Calvin.
- “Glorious” by Ben Jackson Walker and Armani Jackson/Written by Ben Zeadman and Laura Schein (01:27:00): Gary (Ben Jackson Walker) sings during a play production. Travis (Armani Jackson) performs a ballad. The song is featured again at 01:35:00 during the end credits.
- “Loving Is Easy” by Pomplamoose (01:32:00): Honor bowls and speaks to the audience. She says, “Like I said, I’ll be fine.” The track scores the film’s final moments and end credits.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Television: ‘Keep Breathing’
The Honor Society soundtrack also includes:
- “Fair Harvard” by Harvard University Choir
Q.V. Hough (@QVHough) is Vague Visages’ founding editor.