The Heart Parade soundtrack includes music by Alice Merton, Andy Powell and Zbigniew Wodecki. This info article contains spoilers and song details for Filip Zylber’s 2022 Netflix movie. Check out Vague Visages’ Soundtracks of Cinema section for more music guides.
Heart Parade stars Anna Próchniak as Magda, a TV producer who loses her job in Warsaw. Michal Czernecki co-stars as Krzysztof, a Krakow artist who runs an annual dachshund parade. The storyline follows Magda as she falls in love while trying to reclaim her position. Composer Pawel Lucewicz (Ludzie i Bogowie) scored the Netflix film, which includes several needle-drop tracks during the 108-minute runtime. Here’s every song in Heart Parade.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Cinema: ‘Spiderhead’
Heart Parade Soundtrack: Every Song in the 2022 Netflix Movie
- “No Roots” by Alice Merton (00:01:00): Magda wakes up from a dream. The Heart Parade soundtrack song plays as she stretches at home. Magda mentally prepares for a big day.
- “Good Thing Goin’ On” by Andy Powell & Linda Roan (00:08:00): Magda pushes a cart. She looks after a cake for her boss, Zula (Monika Krzywkowska). The camera pans right to reveal a stray dachshund.
- “Rzuc To Wszysiko Co Zle” by Zbigniew Wodecki (00:18:00): Magda arrives in Krakow. She carries a suitcase. The music plays again at 01:44:00 during the final scene and end credits.
- “Maybe You’re Right” by Kenny Werner & Friends (00:24:00): The Heart Parade soundtrack song scores a dinner sequence. Magda tries the “house specialty.” Zygmunt philosophizes about violet juice.
- “Carmen: L’amour Est Un Oiseau Rebelle (Habanera)” by Compagnia D’Opera Italiana Orchestra & Antonello Gotta & Jeannette Nicolai (00:27:00): Magda arrives at Krakow City Hall. The music plays as she enters the office of Basia. Magda clashes with the clerk.
- “Fun” by Andy Powell (00:38:00): Magda takes Trombone for a walk. She yells as the dachshund runs. The track cuts as Trombone yaps.
- “Nie Przenoscie Nam Stolicy Do Krakowa” by Piotr Rogucki, Rafal Kulczycki, Krysztof Amik Skarzynski, Blazej Gawlinski, Wojciech Psiuk (00:45:00): Wiktor (Piotr Rogucki) performs the Heart Parade soundtrack song at a restaurant. Magda watches intently with a glass of wine. Wiktor sings the tune again at 01:37:00.
- “Finally Love” by Homer Greencastle (00:57:00): Magda looks at her phone. She then gazes at Krzysztof across the room. Magda walks with Karol (Iwo Rajski) during a transition scene.
- “Impossible Love” by Olivier Constantin (01:09:00): Krzysztof watches the sun set with Magda. He prepares a Krakow duck meal as the Heart Parade soundtrack song continues. Krzysztof says that patience is the key to great cooking.
- “Dancing Stars” by Franck Sarkissian (01:13:00): Krzysztof finishes a piece of art. Magda rearranges several objects. The characters smile at each other and kiss.
- “Finding My Way” by Brian Colin Burrows (01:34:00): Magda resigns from her position. Karol watches a crowd with Trombone. Magda receives a motorcycle ride to Krakow.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Cinema: ‘Doom of Love’
Heart Parade released June 15, 2022 on Netflix.
Q.V. Hough (@QVHough) is Vague Visages’ founding editor.
Categories: 2020s, Comedy, Netflix Originals, Romance, Soundtracks of Cinema, Streaming Originals
You must be logged in to post a comment.