The In Good Hands soundtrack includes music by Can Bonomo, Fatih Erdemci and Mirkelam. This info article contains spoilers and song details for Ketche’s 2022 Netflix movie. Check out Vague Visages’ Soundtracks of Cinema section for more music guides.
In Good Hands stars Asli Enver as Melisa, a single mother in Istanbul with a terminal illness. Kaan Urgancioglu co-stars as Firat, a bike shop owner who develops a bond with the protagonist and her young son, Can (Mert Ege Ak). The storyline follows the trio of characters as they prepare for Melisa’s imminent death. Composer Iskender Paydas (ARIF V 216) scored the 104-minute film, which includes several Turkish tracks. Here’s every song in the Netflix movie In Good Hands.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Cinema: ‘Black Crab’
In Good Hands Soundtrack: Every Song in the 2022 Netflix Movie
- “Şarkı Söylemek Lazım” by Sezen Aksu (00:04:00): Melisa plays “First Word” with Can. The In Good Hands soundtrack song plays as the characters dance together. “Şarkı Söylemek Lazım” drops seconds later during an abrupt cut.
- “Ben Ölmeden Önce” by Fatih Erdemci (00:26:00): Melissa performs a karaoke song. Firat watches and smiles.
- “Tastaman” by Can Bonomo (00:37:00): Fatos (Ezgi Senler) recalls her first meeting with Melisa in a storage room. She plays a track on her phone and dances. The In Good Hands soundtrack song ramps up as the characters have fun together.
- “Biz” by Flört (01:00:00): Firat hangs out Melisa and Can. The new couple gazes at each other during a car ride. “Biz” continues as the characters dance at a party.
- “Ben Ölmeden Önce” by Fatih Erdemci (01:12:00): Firat performs a karaoke song during a flashback sequence. Melisa recalls how they first met.
- “Hatıralar ” by Mirkelam (01:27:00): Firat drinks alcohol at home. He throws a bottle in a pool and then falls in. The In Good Hands soundtrack song continues as Firat fights at a karaoke bar.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Television: ‘Human Resources’
The In Good Hands soundtrack also includes “Road to Stoke Newington” by Bobina.
Q.V. Hough (@QVHough) is Vague Visages’ founding editor.
Categories: 2020s, Comedy, Drama, Netflix Originals, Romance, Soundtracks of Cinema, Streaming Originals
You must be logged in to post a comment.