The Silent Night soundtrack includes music by Michael Bublé, José Feliciano and Birdy. This info article contains spoilers and song details for Camille Griffin’s 2021 AMC+ movie. Check out Vague Visages’ Soundtracks of Cinema section for more music guides.
Silent Night stars Keira Knightley as an English woman who hosts a Christmas party on the eve of an apocalyptic event. Roman Griffin Davis co-stars as a boy who refuses to consume an “Exit Pill.” The 2021 dramedy features an ensemble cast of characters who collectively argue about how to handle their situation. Composer Lorne Balfe (Dopesick) scored the 92-minute production, a film that incorporates seven needle drop tracks. Here’s every featured song in Silent Night.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Cinema: ‘A Perfect Pairing’
Silent Night Soundtrack: Every Song in the 2021 AMC+ Movie
- “Christmas Sweater” by Michael Bublé (00:01:00): Nell (Knightley) gazes at a family photo and plays the Silent Night soundtrack song. She observes children playing outside and laughs. The music continues during a road trip sequence, and it can also be heard again at 01:20:00.
- “Feliz Navidad” by José Feliciano (00:06:00): Art (Davis) speaks to a chicken named Belinda. Simon (Matthew Goode) informs his children about a few rules while guests visit. They agree not not to argue with Kitty (Davida McKenzie).
- “Mary’s Boy Child” by Boney M (00:16:00): Art prepares for a holiday dinner. Sandra (Annabelle Wallis) removes a name tag. Simon carves meat for the guests.
- “Fame” by Emma Kershaw with London Music Works (00:54:00): The Silent Night soundtrack song plays during a dance sequence. Several main characters enjoy themselves and groove to the music. The volume drops as Sophie (Lily-Rose Depp) comforts Art.
- “Silent Night, Holy Night” by Birdy (00:55:00): The music scores a slo-mo montage. As a deadly mist blows through the community, the protagonists continues dancing at Nell and Simon’s home. Sophie states that she is pregnant.
- “Red Light Spells Danger” by Billy Ocean (00:57:00): Nell interrupts a conversation between Sophie and Art. The music plays from the next room. Art tells his mother that Sophie is pregnant and that he wants to hold her as they die together (without taking the Exit Pill).
- “If You Love Somebody, Set Them Free (My Songs Version)” by Sting (01:02:00): Art approaches an abandoned vehicle and discovers a baby in the back seat. Numerous tornados foreshadow the arrival of a deadly mist. The Silent Night soundtrack song cuts as Simon looks for his son.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Cinema: ‘The Valet’
Silent Night premiered in September 2021.
Q.V. Hough (@QVHough) is Vague Visages’ founding editor.
Categories: 2020s, AMC+ Originals, Comedy, Horror, Soundtracks of Cinema, Streaming Originals
You must be logged in to post a comment.