The Valet soundtrack includes music by Silk Sonic, Kossisko and Gaby Moreno. This info article contains spoilers and song details for Richard Wong’s 2022 Hulu movie. Check out Vague Visages’ Soundtracks of Cinema section for more music guides.
The Valet stars Eugenio Derbez as Antonio, a Beverly Hills driver who fake-dates a famous actress. Samara Weaving co-stars as Olivia, a Hollywood celebrity who has an affair with a married billionaire. The storyline follows Antonio as he inspires people to achieve their goals. Composer Heitor Pereira (Despicable Me) scored the Hulu film; music supervisor Howard Paar (I’m Thinking of Ending Things) selected the featured needle-drops. Here’s every song in The Valet.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Cinema: ‘Crush’
The Valet Soundtrack: Every Song in the 2022 Hulu Movie
- “Fly As Me” by Silk Sonic (00:00:00): The Valet soundtrack song scores the opening sequence. Antonio drives through Beverly Hills. He arrives at his valet workplace, Kobra.
- “Superficial” by Kossisko (00:19:00): Antonio cruises through Beverly Hills. The music drops as a woman speaks to a man named Gordon via Bluetooth technology. Antonio explains that he is “just a valet.”
- “Epapale” by Lunay (00:34:00): Antonio rides in a limousine. He inquires about Pepe Aguilar music. The Valet soundtrack song plays as the driver sing-raps along to the track.
- “You Don’t Say” by Glenn Crytzer and His Syncopaters (00:45:00): Antonio eats hors d’oeuvres at a party. Olivia groans nearby. Kathryn Royce (Betsy Brandt) questions Antonio about his relationship with Olivia.
- “World of Trouble” by Kossisko (01:09:00): Antonio visits Pico Pies. He congratulates his son for a theatre performance. Clara (Noemi Gonzalez) asks Olivia what she likes about Antonio.
- “Soledad” by Bomba Estéreo (01:14:00): Antonio reveals the truth about his fake relationship to Isabel (Marisol Nichols). The Valet soundtrack song plays at Pico Pies. Antonio talks with Benny (Amaury Nolasco) about a job opportunity.
- “A Song in My Heart” by Gaby Moreno (01:54:00): Antonio has lunch with Olivia at Pico Pies. They playfully bicker about a pickle. The music scores the film’s final moments and end credits.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Cinema: ‘Fresh’
The Valet soundtrack also includes:
- “A Song in My Heart” by Kelci Hahn and Heitor Peirera
- “Conexion Total” by Bomba Estéreo & Yemi Alade
- “A Song in My Heart” by Jungle Fire
- “Guaracha Vegana” by Cheo
- “Chana y Juana” by Los Master Plus
- “Glenn’s Idea” by Glenn Crytzer’s Savoy Seven
- “The Little Orange Man” by The Glenn Crytzer Orchestra
- “N.U.S.A.U.” by Jungle Fire
- “Please Don’t Imagine” by Glenn Crytzer’s Savoy Seven
Q.V. Hough (@QVHough) is Vague Visages’ founding editor.