The Killer Book Club soundtrack includes music by Kasabian, Death in Vegas and Metric. This info article contains spoilers and song details for Carlos Alonso Ojea’s 2023 Netflix movie. Check out Vague Visages’ Soundtracks of Cinema section for more music guides.
Killer Book Club stars Veki Velilla as Ángela, a high school student who researches a clown prank. Álvaro Mel co-stars as Sebas, a book club member who pursues a romance with the protagonist. The storyline Ángela as she learns the identity of a serial killer. Composer Arnau Bataller (The Vault) scored the 89-minute Netflix film; music supervisor Lourdes Hernández (Dancing on Glass) selected the featured needle-drops. Here’s every song in Killer Book Club.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Cinema: ‘Dancing on Glass’
Killer Book Club Soundtrack: Every Song in the 2023 Netflix Movie
- “Where Did All the Love Go?” by Kasabian (00:01:00): The Killer Book Club soundtrack song scores a “6 Years Later” sequence. Ángela receives a phone notification. She watches a clown prank.
- “Hands Around My Throat” by Death in Vegas (00:16:00): Ángela visits a library. She looks at her phone. Ángela’s friends plot against Cruzado (Daniel Grao).
- “Vissi D’Arte Vissi D’Amore Act II Tosca” by Czech Philharmonic Orchestra (00:18:00): An interior scene begins. Cruzado pours a drink. Classical music plays from a speaker system.
- “It’s a Sin” by Metric (00:23:00): Ángela burns a clown mask. The Killer Book Club soundtrack song continues during a transition scene. Ángela arrives at school and looks at her phone.
- “We Are Your Friends” by Justice Vs Simian (01:23:00): Ángela screams as the film concludes. The track scores the final moments and end credits.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Television: ‘Painkiller’
The Killer Book Club soundtrack also includes:
- “Monkey” by Dario Nuñez & Carlos Bayona
- “Electro Fractals” by Wesley D. Clarke, Rupert V. Pope, Gilmore R.K.
- “Marching Band” by SFXsource Sound Effects
Q.V. Hough (@QVHough) is Vague Visages’ founding editor.