The Rambo: Last Blood soundtrack includes music by Narco, Tambour Battant and The Doors. This info article contains spoilers and song details for Adrian Grunberg’s 2019 movie on Netflix. Check out Vague Visages’ Soundtracks of Cinema section for more music guides.
Rambo: Last Blood stars Sylvester Stallone as John Rambo, the franchise protagonist who lives a quiet life in Arizona. Yvette Monreal co-stars as Gabriela Beltran, a young woman who gets kidnapped by Mexican cartel members. The storyline follows John as he crosses the border and seeks revenge. Composer Brian Tyler (Yellowstone) scored the 89-minute film; music supervisor Selena Arizanovic (The Hitman’s Bodyguard) handled the featured needle-drops. Here’s every song in Rambo: Last Blood.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Television: ‘Tokyo Vice’
Rambo: Last Blood Soundtrack: Every Song in the 2019 Movie
- “Link” by Icy Narco (00:06:00): The Rambo: Last Blood soundtrack song scores a house party sequence. Gabriela shows her friends the basement and tunnels. Maria (Adriana Barraza) speaks with John and complains about the “horrible” music.
- “N.A.V.E.” by Cazzu (00:07:00): Gabriela hangs out with a male friend. The track plays from within the home. Gabriela receives a phone call from Gizelle (Fenessa Pineda).
- “Con Cada Paso” by Cazike (00:15:00): Gabriela arrives at Calle Mayaloe. The Rambo: Last Blood soundtrack song plays from a nearby vehicle. A man shouts at Gabriela in Spanish.
- “Surf the Wave” by Tambour Battant (00:21:00): Gizelle calms down Gabriela. The track kicks in during a transition sequence. Gizelle and Gabriela navigate a club.
- “Five to One” by The Doors (01:10:00): The 1968 classic scores an extended battle scene. John plays the song on a cassette deck after stabbing two men. He takes out various characters as the Rambo: Last Blood soundtrack song continues.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Cinema: ‘Death on the Nile’
The Rambo: Last Blood soundtrack also includes:
- “Through My Eyes” by The Creation
- “No Quedo Nada” by APM Music
- “Lolita La Cumbiambera” by Andres Landero
- “Black Sky” by Madsonik
- “La Cruz De Cristo” by Obson Most Wanted
- “El Ray” by APM Music
- “Rambo: First Blood Theme” by Jerry Goldsmith
Q.V. Hough (@QVHough) is Vague Visages’ founding editor.