The Fair Play soundtrack includes music by Donna Summer, The Montereys and Charles Hodges. This info article contains spoilers and song details for Chloe Domont’s 2023 Netflix movie. Check out Vague Visages’ Soundtracks of Cinema section for more music guides.
Fair Play stars Phoebe Dynevor as Emily, a financial analyst at a Manhattan hedge fund company. Alden Ehrenreich co-stars as Luke, the protagonist’s boyfriend and business partner. The storyline follows Emily as she navigates a cutthroat business environment. Composer Brian McOmber (Krisha) scored the 113-minute Netflix film; music supervisor Dan Wilcox (Joe Pickett) selected the featured needle-drops. Here’s every song in Fair Play.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Cinema: ‘Reptile’
Fair Play Soundtrack: Every Song in the 2023 Netflix Movie
- “Love to Love You Baby (Extended Version)” by Donna Summer (00:00:00): The Fair Play soundtrack song scores the opening sequence. Emily attends a party. She lights a cigarette.
- “Heart Full of Love” by Dave Richardson (00:16:00): The music plays during an interior scene. Emily shares an intimate moment with Luke. The music plays again at 01:16:00.
- “Stolen Treasure” by Bobby Lile (00:18:00): Emily exits a cab. She meets Campbell (Eddie Marsan) at a restaurant. Music plays from the speaker system.
- “I Love You So” by The Montereys (00:29:00): The Fair Play soundtrack song accompanies an interior scene. Luke visits a bar. Music plays from the speaker system.
- “Will You Be My Love” by The Four J’s (00:52:00): Emily drinks at a bar. She talks to Luke. The characters discuss a business rumor.
- “Darling” by Johnnie & Joe (00:54:00): A bar scene continues. Luke offers to fix a mistake. The music continues during an office scene.
- “Element 13” by Just a Gent (01:04:00): The Fair Play soundtrack song scores an interior scene. An exotic dancer performs. Music plays from a speaker system.
- “Mist of a Dream” by Birdlegs & Pauline (01:35:00): Emily talks to Luke. She exits a bathroom. Emily crosses a street.
- “There Is Love” by Charles Hodges (01:47:00): The track plays during the end credits.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Cinema: ‘Nowhere’
The Fair Play soundtrack also includes:
- “Feels Like Heaven” by Inger Lise
- “Too Sweet to Be Lonely” by The Internationals
- “My Life Depends on You” by The Passionettes
- “Tavi” by Person to Person
- “If You Ever Need Me” by Unknown Vocalist
- “Wigglin'” by Freddie Redd w/ The Howard McGee Quartet
- “I Love You Alone” by Sherrell Townsend
Q.V. Hough (@QVHough) is Vague Visages’ founding editor.