The Nowhere soundtrack includes music by Rosalía, Frank Montasell and Lucas Peire. This info article contains spoilers and song details for Albert Pintós 2023 Netflix movie. Check out Vague Visages’ Soundtracks of Cinema section for more music guides.
Nowhere stars Anna Castillo as Mia, a pregnant woman who flees from Spain in a shipping container. Tamar Novas co-stars as Nico, the protagonist’s loyal husband. The storyline follows Mia as she attempts to survive a chaotic trip to Ireland with her newborn child. Composers Frank Montasell (Malasaña 32) and Lucas Peire (Malasaña 32) scored the 109-minute Netflix film; music supervisor Juan Ibáñez selected the featured needle-drop. Here’s every song in Nowhere.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Cinema: ‘Reptile’
Nowhere Soundtrack: Every Song in the 2023 Netflix Movie
- “Nana” by Rosalía (01:17:00): The Nowhere soundtrack song is featured during an exterior scene. Mia travels in a shipping container. She sings to her newborn child while hoping to reach Ireland. Mia references space and time, along with a metaphysical connection during the exterior sequence. The recorded track continues during an overhead shot. Mia rests with her child as a candle burns. The Nowhere soundtrack song keeps playing during a transition scene as the protagonist’s journey continues. An exterior wide shot begins. Mia faces her child while resting. She gets up upon hearing a noise. The Nowhere soundtrack song later scores the film’s end credits at 01:43:00.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Cinema: ‘Love at First Sight’
Nowhere released on Netflix in September 2023. The film’s supporting cast includes:
- Tony Corvillo as Gil
- Mariam Torres as Lucía
- Irina Bravo as Ángela
- Victoria Teijeiro as Vicky
- Lucía Soria as Adolescente
- Mary Ruiz as Sandra
- Edu Bulnes as Andrés
- Antonio Buíl as Conductor Camión
- Saïd El Mouden as Traficante Líder
- Kaabil Sekali as Traficante
Q.V. Hough (@QVHough) is Vague Visages’ founding editor.