The Hello, Goodbye and Everything in Between soundtrack includes music by Jordan Fisher, George Moir and King Princess. This info article contains spoilers for Michael Lewen’s 2022 Netflix movie. Check out Vague Visages’ Soundtracks of Cinema section for more music guides.
Hello, Goodbye and Everything in Between stars Jordan Fisher as Aidan, a high school senior with musical aspirations. Talia Ryder co-stars as Clare, Aidan’s girlfriend who plans to attend Dartmouth college. The storyline follows the protagonists as they contemplate the future and prepare for a break-up. The 82-minute Netflix film doesn’t credit a composer; music supervisors Laura Webb (To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before) and Lindsay Wolfington (Fear Street: Part Two – 1978) selected the featured needle-drops. Here’s every song in Hello, Goodbye and Everything in Between, an adaptation of Jennifer E. Smith’s 2015 novel.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Television: ‘Inventing Anna’
Hello, Goodbye and Everything in Between Soundtrack: Every Song in the 2022 Netflix Movie
- “Mover Awayer” by Hobo Johnson (00:00:00): The Hello, Goodbye and Everything in Between soundtrack song scores the opening sequence. A landscape montage begins. Clare waits for Stella (Ayo Edebiri).
- “Twist and Shout” by Jordan Fisher (00:03:00): Aidan performs at a house party. Clare smiles while watching her new acquaintance. The music plays again at 01:00:00.
- “Camera” by Charly Bliss (00:04:00): Clare enters a candy store with Aidan. She talks about her background and moving to different schools. Clare chews on a gummy bear.
- “Groceries” by Mallrat (00:10:00): Clare and Aidan kiss. The Hello, Goodbye and Everything in Between soundtrack song plays as they agree to have fun together during their senior year. The track continues during a phone call sequence.
- “Dancing Around” by flor (00:15:00): Aidan arrives at Clare’s home with lilies. He says, “It’s the flower of funerals.” Aidan and Clare prepare for their “final date.”
- “Drift” by Peached (00:18:00): Aidan and Clare begin their final date. They talk together in a vehicle. Aidan states that he’ll decide the rules for their “epic date.”
- “Nevermore” by Milk & Bone (00:20:00): A band dedicates a “break-up shout-out” to Clare and Aidan. The two-woman group performs on a stage.
- “Nevermore” by Jordan Fisher (00:20:00): The Hello, Goodbye and Everything in Between soundtrack song plays as Clare gazes at Aidan.
- “Daydream” by Milk & Bone (00:21:00): Clare talks to Aidan about their first date during a flashback sequence. The couple dances together in the present timeline. Clare calls Stella for advice.
- “Big Boy Cruising” by George Moir (00:26:00): Clare and Aidan recreate their first argument date. They wear ketchup and mustard costumes at an ice rink. The track accompanies a montage sequence.
- “Color” by Wesley Jensen & The Penny Arcade (00:29:00): The Hello, Goodbye and Everything in Between soundtrack song plays during a lake scene. Clare and Aidan ride a tube as Scotty (Nico Hiraga) drives a boat. Clare experiences a nasty wipeout.
- “Automatic” by Houses (00:32:00): Clare and Aidan decide to have pizza. The music plays as they boat to the shore. Aidan recreates his first Valentine’s Day date with Clare.
- “This Is Me” by Kullah (00:37:00): Clare and company board a party bus. The track scores a cityscape montage. Clare and her friends dance inside the party bus.
- “No Waves” by FIDLAR (00:46:00): Scotty accidentally triggers an alarm. The Hello, Goodbye and Everything in Between soundtrack song plays as the main characters flee from their high school. Aidan cuts himself while jumping a fence.
- “Set Sail” by Turf Club (00:50:00): Clare talk with Claudia (Julia Benson). She learns that Aidan didn’t get into the Berklee College of Music. The track continues during a party bus sequence.
- “Dayaway” by dayaway (00:51:00): Clare talks to Stella about her “complicated” break-up. Aidan chats with Scotty nearby. Clare thanks Stella for being a good friend.
- “Love Is an Ocean” by Extreme Music (00:55:00): Clare walks away from Aidan after an argument. The Hello, Goodbye and Everything in Between soundtrack song scores a party sequence. Scotty hangs out with Stella.
- “Santa Monica” by Hoosh, Offrami (00:56:00): Clare looks at her reflection in a mirror. She composes herself and navigates a party. Aidan asks Scotty about Clare’s whereabouts.
- “Who Dat” by LG (Team Genius) (00:58:00): Aidan finishes a conversation with Scotty. A dance sequence begins. Aidan looks for Clare.
- “Gimme Da Loot” by Trevor Lewallen (01:00:00): Aidan delivers a speech at a party. He talks about meeting Clare at a Halloween event. The Hello, Goodbye and Everything in Between soundtrack song stops as Aidan gets embarrassed and leaves.
- “Lonely” by George Moir feat. Blossom Calderone (01:06:00): Clare lies on her bed. She looks at her phone and closes her eyes. Clare stretches and thinks about Aidan.
- “If You Think It’s Love” by King Princess (01:10:00): Clare tells Aidan that she loves him. The music sets in as the characters decide to swim. Clare says, “This doesn’t have to be the prologue.”
- “Everything I Ever Wanted” by Jordan Fisher (01:14:00): The Hello, Goodbye and Everything in Between soundtrack song plays during a montage sequence. Aidan performs in California; Clare meets people at Dartmouth College. The protagonists reunite as the film ends.
- “Seventeen” by Sjowgren (01:17:00): The track scores the end credits after “Everything I Ever Wanted.”
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Television: ‘How to Screw It All Up’
The Hello, Goodbye and Everything in Between soundtrack also includes:
- “Won’t Come Down” by Flyers
- “Cut Loose” by The Teacher Haters
- “We’re Just Gonna Crank It Up” by BMGPM
- “So What May” by Murder Shoes
- “Everything You Wanted” by Edward James
- “Gas Station” by Gary Francois Royant
Q.V. Hough (@QVHough) is Vague Visages’ founding editor.