The 365 Days: This Day soundtrack includes music by EMO, Marissa and Marien. This info article contains spoilers for Barbara Białowąs and Tomasz Mandes’ 2022 Netflix movie. Check out Vague Visages’ Soundtracks of Cinema section for more music guides.
365 Days: This Day stars Michele Morrone as Don Massimo Torricelli, a Sicilian mobster who runs his late father’s business. Anna-Maria Sieklucka co-stars as Laura Biel, a Polish woman who vacations in Italy and falls in love with two different men. The storyline follows the female protagonist as she gets caught up in a mafia war. Composers Dominik Buczkowski (Maly zgon) and Patryk Kumór (Maly zgon) scored the 114-minute Netflix film, which includes more than 20 needle-drop tracks. Here’s every song in 365 Days: This Day, a sequel to the 2020 movie 365 Days.
365 Days: This Day Soundtrack: Every Song in the 2022 Netflix Movie
- “365 Days” by EMO & Marissa (00:00:00): The 365 Days: This Day soundtrack song scores the title sequence. Laura breaks the fourth wall during a landscape shot. She has sex with Massimo as the music fades.
- “My Girl” by Oskar Cyms (00:09:00): Laura and Massimo get married. The music sets in as they exit a Sicilian chapel. Various characters embrace during a montage sequence.
- “On It” by EMO (00:10:00): Laura arrives at her room after getting married. She tells her husband to sit down. Laura undresses and ties Massimo to a chair.
- “Mi Amor” by J. J. Abel feat. Carla Fernandes (00:13:00): Olga (Magdalena Lamparska) takes a bath. The 365 Days: This Day soundtrack song plays as Domenico (Otar Saralidze) shows up with a rose. Olga inquires about his mafia lifestyle and then kisses him.
- “If U Like That” by Marissa (00:15:00): Laura emerges from her hotel balcony. She takes off her shades and kisses Massimo in their room. The music continues during an erotic transition sequence at a golf course.
- “Don’t Mess with My Mind” by EMO (00:21:00): Laura parks her vehicle after speaking with Olga. She enters her home and undresses. Laura and Massimo have sex on a dinner table.
- “Nothing to Lose” by Marien (00:26:00): The music scores a road trip sequence. Laura and Olga cruise the coastline. The 365 Days: This Day soundtrack song drops as the characters walk on a beach.
- “You Were in Love” by bryska (00:31:00): Massimo enters his vehicle. He acknowledges and agrees with his wife’s concerns. Laura meets Nacho (Simone Susinna) during a transition sequence.
- “XMAS” by Ian Scott (00:36:00): Laura licks the side of Massimo’s face. She promises more during a kiss sequence. Domenico proposes to Olga.
- “Promises” by EMO (00:39:00): Massimo receives a text from Laura. The 365 Days: This Day soundtrack song scores a transition sequence. Laura waits for Massimo on a bed with a special present.
- “Trouble Maker” by Marien (00:45:00): Laura shops with Olga. The music scores a montage sequence. “Trouble Maker” drops as Olga leaves a building with Laura.
- “Secrets” by Natalia Krakowiak (00:58:00): Massimo lashes out after being confronted by Laura’s mother. The music scores a landscape shot. Nacho grins while swimming.
- “Complicated” by Ian Scott (01:02:00): The 365 Days: This Day soundtrack song plays as Massimo ends a conversation with Laura’s sister, Anna (Natasza Urbanska). “Complicated” continues during a transition sequence. Laura and Nacho drink wine and watch a movie.
- “Give Me Some Love” by TYNSKY (01:08:00): Olga argues with Domenico. Massimo sits in silence. Laura and Nacho hook up.
- “Good to Me” by EMO (01:15:00): Nacho speaks with Laura. He hopes to make her smile. The track scores a road trip sequence.
- “Winter Summer” by Jhn McFly Feat. TYNSKY (01:17:00): Laura and Nacho jet ski together. The 365 Days: This Day soundtrack song accompanies a sea sequence. “Winter Summer” fades as Laura and Nacho talk on a beach.
- “Dos Horas” by J. J. Abel Feat. Daniel Rondon & Kuinvi (01:19:00): Laura asks Nacho to hold her beer. She gets up and strolls towards the sea. Laura and Nacho walk along the water together.
- “By Your Side” by Marissa (01:20:00): Nacho leaves Laura with his sister, Amelia (Karolina Pisarek). The women chat at a restaurant. Nacho goes for a swim alone.
- “SHOW ME” by Ian Scott (01:23:00): The 365 Days: This Day soundtrack song scores a beach sequence. Nacho teaches Laura how to bodyboard. The track scores a sea montage.
- “Never Again” by Tommy Docherty (01:25:00): Massimo tells Domenico that they have to go. The music scores a sex sequence. “Never Again” fades as Nacho talks with Laura after she wakes up.
- “The End” by EMO (01:39:00): Laura stands alone in an empty mansion space. She tells Massimo that he was the biggest mistake of her life. Laura realizes that the man isn’t her husband.
- “Another Day” by Michele Morrone (01:44:00): Adriano (Michele Morrone) points a gun at Laura. He speaks to his twin brother, Massimo. The 365 Days: This Day soundtrack song scores the movie’s final moments and end credits.
Q.V. Hough (@QVHough) is Vague Visages’ founding editor.