The Heart of Stone soundtrack includes music by Nora Erez, Fleetwood Mac and Lizzo. This info article contains spoilers and song details for Tom Harper’s 2023 Netflix movie. Check out Vague Visages’ Soundtracks of Cinema section for more music guides.
Heart of Stone stars Gal Gadot as Rachel Stone, an international intelligence operative. Jamie Dornan co-stars as Parker, the protagonist’s colleague and a double agent. The storyline follows Rachel as she protects world-changing technology known as The Heart. Composer Steven Price (Gravity) scored the 122-minute Netflix film; music supervisor Kirsten Lane (The Swimmers) selected the featured needle-drops. Here’s every song in Heart of Stone.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Cinema: ‘River Wild’
Heart of Stone Soundtrack: Every Song in the 2023 Netflix Movie
- “End of the Road” by Nora Erez (00:00:00): An exterior sequence opens the film. The Heart of Stone soundtrack song plays as the camera pans over the Alpin Arena Senales in Italy. Yang (Jing Lusi) identifies a target.
- “Quiet” by Nora Erez (00:20:00): Rachel thinks about her next movie. The track accompanies the title sequence. Rachel walks in London.
- “Don’t Stop” by Fleetwood Mac (00:27:00): Rachel swims in a pool. She talks to Parker. Music plays from Rachel’s headphones.
- “Everywhere” by Fleetwood Mac (00:34:00): Bailey (Paul Ready) talks to Parker. The Heart of Stone soundtrack song amplifies as Jack of Hearts (Matthias Schweighöfer) looks at a screen. The track continues during a transition scene in Lisbon, Portugal.
- “Fado Português” by Amália Rodrigues (00:36:00): Yang prepares coffee. Music plays from a speaker system. Rachel looks at a picture of a pink doll house.
- “Juice” by Lizzo (00:37:00): Rachel complains about Parker’s “ancient” music. A new song begins. Yang dances with Bailey.
- “Zombie” by Fela Aníkúlápó Kuti (01:21:00): A woman parks a vehicle. The Heart of Stone soundtrack song plays from a speaker system. Rachel receives a ride.
- “I Want to Know What Love Is” by Foreigner (01:41:00): A chase scene begins. The Blond (Jon Kortajarena) falls from a motorcycle. A driver sings along to the music.
- “Go Baby Go” by Nina Lee (01:54:00): Rachel begins a new mission. She talks to her team and walks through a city. The track scores the film’s final moments and end credits.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Cinema: ‘Jesus Revolution’
Netflix released Heart of Stone on August 11, 2023.
Q.V. Hough (@QVHough) is Vague Visages’ founding editor.