The Ghosted soundtrack includes music by Dua Lipa, Mark Ronson and The Beatles. This info article contains spoilers and song details for Dexter Fletcher’s 2023 Apple TV+ movie. Check out Vague Visages’ Soundtracks of Cinema section for more music guides.
Ghosted stars Chris Evans as Cole Turner, a needy American farmer. Ana de Armas co-stars as Sadie Rhodes, a CIA agent who pretends to be an art curator. The storyline follows the main protagonists as they fall in love while battling international baddies. Composer Lorne Balfe (The Lego Batman Movie) scored the 116-minute Apple TV+ film; music supervisors George Drakoulias (Severance) and Randall Poster (Don’t Worry Darling) selected the featured needle-drops. Here’s every song in Ghosted.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Cinema: ‘Tetris’
Ghosted Soundtrack: Every Song in the 2023 Apple TV+ Movie
- “Feel It Still” by Portugal. The Man (00:02:00): Sadie finishes a phone call with Claudia (Anna Deavere Smith). The Ghosted soundtrack song continues during a transition scene. Cole works at Bee Time.
- “Love Is Everywhere (Beware)” by Wilco (00:08:00): Sadie honks her horn. She agrees to have coffee with Cole. The characters walk along a canal during a transition scene.
- “Like Sugar” by Chaka Khan (00:11:00): Cole and Sadie hang out. They run up stairs during an exterior scene. The music drops as Cole catches his breath.
- “Heart of Glass” by Deborah Harry, Chris Stein (00:14:00): The Ghosted soundtrack song is featured during a bar sequence. Sadie performs a Blondie cover song. Cole claps at a table.
- “20th Century Boy” by Marc Bolan (00:14:00): A “rockaoke” sequence continues. Cole declines to sing. He gazes at Sadie.
- “Sound & Color” by Alabama Shakes (00:16:00): Sadie and Cole kiss. They hang out during a transition scene. Sadie arrives at her home with Cole.
- “Pretty Please” by Dua Lipa (00:17:00): Cole finishes a first date with Sadie. The Ghosted soundtrack song plays as he groans. Jake says, “Be a cactus” as Sadie exits her home.
- “Last Night” by The Traveling Wilburys (00:21:00): An exterior sequence begins. Cole takes a break from harvesting honey. He looks through unanswered text messages to Sadie.
- “There’s No Other Way” by Blur (00:25:00): The music accompanies a travel sequence. Cole arrives in London. He talks to a taxi driver (Burn Gorman).
- “Taxman” by The Beatles (00:28:00): Cole gets abducted in London. Borislov (Tim Blake Nelson) cites lyrics from the Ghosted soundtrack song. Wagner (Mike Moh) sings the tune at 00:59:00. The Beatles’ recorded version plays at 01:32:00 as Sadie walks in a black dress.
- “My Sharona” by The Knack (00:37:00): The track scores a scene in Pakistan. Sadie drives a bus. Cole complains about getting kidnapped and tortured after one date.
- “Danger Global Warming (Recycled by Trentemøller)” by The Blacksmoke Organisation feat. Hugh Cornwell (00:48:00): Sadie and Cole navigate Mingora, Pakistan. They arrive at a nightclub. Sadie and Cole meet with Marco (Marwan Kenzari).
- “Are You Gonna Be My Girl” by Jet (01:06:00): The music accompanies an airplane scene. Sadie attacks Wagner and his henchmen. She confronts Cole about a photograph.
- “Baby” by Charli XCX (01:10:00): The Ghosted soundtrack song plays during a party sequence. Leveque (Adrien Brody) hangs out with friends. He receives a phone call from Wagner.
- “Uptown Funk” by Mark Ronson feat. Bruno Mars (01:37:00): The music accompanies a shootout sequence. Sadie and Cole fight against baddies. Leveque strategizes with Wagner.
- “Love Again” by Dua Lipa (01:45:00): A red carpet event begins. Sadie and Cole enjoy themselves. The track scores the film’s final moments and end credits.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Television: ‘The Last Thing He Told Me’
The Ghosted soundtrack also includes:
- “Every Time” by APM Music
Q.V. Hough (@QVHough) is Vague Visages’ founding editor.
Categories: 2020s, Action, Adventure, Apple TV+ Originals, Comedy, Soundtracks of Cinema, Streaming Originals
You must be logged in to post a comment.