The Curse of Bridge Hollow soundtrack includes music by Ray Charles, AC/DC and Jared Lee. This info article contains spoilers and song details for Jeff Wadlow’s 2022 Netflix movie. Check out Vague Visages’ Soundtracks of Cinema section for more music guides.
The Curse of Bridge Hollow stars Marlon Wayans as Howard Gordon, a science teacher who moves his family from Brooklyn to the safest small town in America. Priah Ferguson co-stars as Sydney Gordon, Howard’s daughter who investigates a local legend. The storyline follows the Gordon family as they square off against an army of ghouls. Composer Christopher Lennertz (The Boys) scored the 89-minute Netflix film; music supervisor Trygge Toven (Amsterdam) handled the featured needle-drops. Here’s every song in The Curse of Bridge Hollow.
Read More at VV — Know the Cast & Characters: ‘The Watcher’
The Curse of Bridge Hollow Soundtrack: Every Song in the 2022 Netflix Movie
- “Hit the Road Jack” by Ray Charles (00:00:00): The Curse of Bridge Hollow soundtrack song scores the opening sequence. Howard and Emily (Kelly Rowland) sing in their vehicle. The music is featured again at 01:23:00 and during the end credits at 01:24:00.
- “Bring Out the Freaks” by Tinashe (00:18:00): Principal Floyd (John Michael Higgins) plays a practical joke on Howard. The track continues during a transition sequence. Sydney exits Bridge Hollow High School with friends.
- “I’m Your Boogie Man” by KC & The Sunshine Band (00:20:00): A Stingy Jack Festival montage begins. Emily sells baked goods at a food stand. The music drops as a costumed kid frightens Howard.
- “The Vampire” by Archie King (00:33:00): Howard and Sydney arrive at Shady Apple Tree Retirement Home. The Curse of Bridge Hollow soundtrack song plays as they speak to an elderly woman about her grandmother, Josephine Hawthorne. The music fades as Howard offers a candy bar to the retirement home resident.
- “Somebody’s Watching Me (Urban Renewal Project Remix)” by Rockwell (00:45:00): Howard drops Sydney off at Bridge Hollow High School. He follows her into a Halloween event. Sydney introduces her father to friends.
- “Freaks Come Out at Night” by Whodini (00:54:00): Mayor Tammy Rice (Lauren Lapkus) names Dan Brown (Dave Sheridan) as the new Stingy Jack. The music plays as the farmer celebrates his victory. Sydney rides a bicycle with Howard on the handle bars.
- “I Put a Spell on You” by Screamin’ Jay Hawkins (00:56:00): Principal Floyd offers miniature toothpaste to Sydney and company.The Curse of Bridge Hollow soundtrack song scores a transition sequence. Howard talks to Principal Floyd about his collection of macabre objects.
- “Highway to Hell” by AC/DC (01:01:00): Howard starts a chainsaw. He attacks a group of ghouls dressed in football outfits. Howard screams and uses bones as nunchucks.
- “Back to That” by Jared Lee (01:11:00): The music plays during a kitchen sequence. Emily pours a glass of wine. She hears a noise and looks around her home.
- “What It Beats For” by Jared Lee (01:14:00): The Curse of Bridge Hollow soundtrack song scores a scene at the Gordon home. Emily continues listening to music. She eats a hard pastry and looks at a glass of wine.
- “The Tale of Stingy Jack” by Baraka May and The Pinewood Singers (01:26:00): The track plays during the end credits after “Hit the Road Jack.”
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Television: ‘The Midnight Club’
The Curse of Bridge Hollow released October 14, 2022 on Netflix.
Q.V. Hough (@QVHough) is Vague Visages’ founding editor.