The Don’t Kill Me soundtrack includes music by The Weeknd, Plastikman and Chadia Rodriguez. This info article contains spoilers and song details for Andrea De Sica’s 2021 movie on Netflix. Check out Vague Visages’ Soundtracks of Cinema section for more music guides.
Don’t Kill Me stars Alice Pagani as Mirta, a 19-year-old Italian girl who dies and becomes a vampire. Rocco Fasano co-stars as Robin, Mirta’s enigmatic boyfriend who hides a big secret. Director Andrea De Sica (Children of the Night) composed the movie with Andrea Farri (Italian Race); music supervisor Giovanni Arcadu (Into the Labyrinth) assembled the featured needle-drops. Here’s every song in Don’t Kill Me aka Non mi uccidere.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Cinema: ‘Metal Lords’
Don’t Kill Me Soundtrack: Every Song in the 2021 Movie
- “Blinding Lights” by The Weeknd (00:00:00): Robin drives recklessly on a mountain road. Mirta screams as her boyfriend accelerates. The Don’t Kill Me soundtrack song fades when the characters arrive at a gravel pit.
- “Hello Darkness” by Andrea De Sica & Andrea Farri feat. Orties (00:11:00): Mirta arrives at a party. She looks around as her friend Miranda (Francesca Alice Antonini) leaves. Mirta grins upon spotting Robin.
- “Mind in Rewind” by Plastikman (00:22:00): Mirta receives a message from the Benandanti. The character’s hands blacken at her crypt. The track scores an extended transformation sequence.
- “I’m Not in Love” by Kelsey Lu (00:42:00): The Don’t Kill Me soundtrack song accompanies a sex scene. Mirta and Robin hook up on a couch. The music drops when Piero (Sergio Albelli) arrives with Susy (Kateryna Aresi).
- “The Nightingale” by Julee Cruise (01:04:00): Ago (Giacomo Ferrara) plays a cassette. He dances with Mirta. The music continues as Ago senses trouble and slits his throat to avoid being eaten.
- “Rinaldo: Lascia Ch’io Pianga” by Suzee LeBlanc, Daniel Taylor (01:21:00): Mirta squares off against various Benandanti members. Robin awakens in a nearby room. Mirta kills several men in a hallway.
- “Non Mi Uccidere” by Chadia Rodriguez feat. Alice Pagani (01:26:00): Sara (Silvia Calderoni) offers advice to Mirta. The Don’t Kill Me soundtrack song plays during the end credits.
Q.V. Hough (@QVHough) is Vague Visages’ founding editor.