The Pet Sematary: Bloodlines soundtrack includes music by Creedence Clearwater Revival, The Band and Dion. This info article contains spoilers and song details for Lindsey Anderson Beer’s 2023 Paramount+ movie. Check out Vague Visages’ Soundtracks of Cinema section for more music guides.
Pet Sematary: Bloodlines stars Jackson White as Jud, a Maine resident who plans to join the Peace Corps in 1969. Natalie Alyn Lind co-stars as Norma, the protagonist’s straight-laced girlfriend. The storyline follows Jud as he clashes with a Vietnam veteran while investigating local mythology with Native American friends. Composer Brandon Roberts scored the 84-minute Paramount+ film, which features a total of six credited tracks. Here’s every song in Pet Sematary: Bloodlines, a prequel to the 2019 franchise movie Pet Sematary.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Television: ‘School Spirits’
Pet Sematary: Bloodlines Soundtrack: Every Song in the 2023 Paramount+ Movie
- “Bad Moon Rising” by Creedence Clearwater Revival (00:03:00): An exterior sequence begins. The Pet Sematary: Bloodlines soundtrack song continues as Dan (Henry Thomas) smokes a cigarette. He talks to Jud.
- “The Weight” by The Band (00:10:00): Jud enters his vehicle. He says goodbye to his parents. The music plays again at 01:23:00 during the end credits.
- “Love without Sound” by White Noise (00:12:00): An interior scene begins. Manny (Forrest Goodluck) jokes around with Donna (Isabella LaBlanc). Music plays from a speaker system.
- “Runaround Sue” by Dion (00:32:00): Donna hangs out with Manny. The Pet Sematary: Bloodlines soundtrack song plays as she suggests that he should join the American Indian movement. Donna asks Manny to dance with her.
- “My Prayer” by The Platters (00:36:00): Dan cracks a beer. Music plays from a speaker system. Dan smokes a cigarette on his porch.
- “Son of the Sun” by Willie Dunn (01:18:00): A cemetery sequence begins. Jud talks to Norma; Manny leaves Vernon. The track scores the film’s final moments.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Television: ‘Rabbit Hole’
The Pet Sematary: Bloodlines soundtrack also includes:
- “Some Other Drum” by The Music Machine
- “Pain in My Heart” by APM Music
Q.V. Hough (@QVHough) is Vague Visages’ founding editor.