The AKA soundtrack includes music by Blu Cantrell, Kaiser Chiefs and Obladaet. This info article contains spoilers and song details for Morgan S. Dalibert’s 2023 Netflix movie. Check out Vague Visages’ Soundtracks of Cinema section for more music guides.
AKA stars Alban Lenoir as Adam Franco, a notorious criminal who infiltrates an underworld organization. Eric Cantona co-stars as Victor Pastore, a mobster who plots against his wife. The storyline follows Adam as he wreaks havoc while looking after a young boy. Composer Etienne Forget (Missions) scored the 122-minute Netflix film, which features a total of 16 credited tracks. Here’s every song in AKA.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Cinema: ‘Whitney Houston: I Wanna Dance with Somebody’
AKA Soundtrack: Every Song in the 2023 Netflix Movie
- “Spider Snakes Aeroplanes” by Extreme Music Library (00:18:00): The AKA soundtrack song is featured during an exterior scene. Youssef (Steve Tientcheu) explains rules to Adam. Music plays from a speaker system.
- “Pucc Fiction” by EMI Music (00:23:00): Adam sits in a vehicle. He looks at Pee Wee (Saïdou Camara). Adam turns the volume down.
- “Sin Some More” by Extreme Music Library (00:29:00): Adam and Pee Wee enter a night club. Music plays from the speaker system. Pee Wee orders two glasses of whisky.
- “Blackout” by Emmery William, Corey English, Scott Dudley (00:29:00): A club scene continues. The AKA soundtrack song plays as dancers entertain patrons. Adam sits by himself.
- “Little Nemo” by Extreme Music Library (00:31:00): Adam vomits in a bathroom stall. He composes himself and puts a cigarette in his mouth.
- “Hit Em Up Style” by Blu Cantrell (00:31:00): Amet (Igor Kovalsky) and company attack Sofiane (Sofiane Semachi). Pee Wee orders another drink. Music plays from a speaker system.
- “Kaleidoscope” by Extreme Music Library (00:48:00): Adam lets two people into Milord. The AKA soundtrack song plays from the speaker system. Adam lights a cigarette.
- “Thug Life” by Paul Thorne, Negative One (00:49:00): Adam looks at two men in a vehicle. Music plays from the speaker system. The track is featured again at 01:01:00.
- “Slip in Tha Tub” by Extreme Music Library (00:51:00): The track scores an exterior sequence. People prepare for a birthday party. Jonathan (Noé Chabbat) plays a video game.
- “Luna” by Norbert Galouo, Jorge Villalba Jimenez (00:53:00): A birthday party continues. The AKA soundtrack song plays during an exterior scene. Adam smokes a cigarette.
- “I Heard It Through the Grapevine” by Kaiser Chiefs (00:59:00): Pee Wee rides in a vehicle. He asks to hear music. The track plays from the speaker system.
- “Mutant” by Obladaet (01:19:00): Adam navigates a brothel. He walks through a hallway. Adam attacks a man and pulls him into a room.
- “Playboy Bunny” by Paul Thorne, Negative One (01:21:00): The track plays during an interior scene. A man works and listens to music. Adam battles a baddie.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Television: ‘The Diplomat’
The AKA soundtrack also includes:
- “Fa All Y’All” by Da Brat
- “Weegee Hours” by Manuel Galvin
- “Hurt” by Josh Cohen
Q.V. Hough (@QVHough) is Vague Visages’ founding editor.
Categories: 2020s, Action, Crime, Netflix Originals, Soundtracks of Cinema, Streaming Originals, Thriller
You must be logged in to post a comment.