The Drops of God soundtrack includes music by La femme, Kico the Cyber Girl and Christian Perret. This info article contains spoilers and song details for Quoc Dang Tran’s Apple TV+ series. Visit the Soundtracks of Television section for more Vague Visages music guides.
Drops of God stars Fleur Geffrier as Léger, an author who travels to Japan for inheritance money. Tomohisa Yamashita Duff co-stars as Issei Tomine, a wine expert and the son of a business mogul. The storyline follows the main players as they compete in a high-stakes wine-tasting contest. Composer Kenna Shindo (The Last Prediction) scored the Apple TV+ series; music supervisor Thibault Deboaisne (Saint Omer) selected the featured needle-drops. Here’s every song in Drops of God, an adaptation of Shin Kibayashi’s manga series.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Television: ‘The Last Thing He Told Me’
Drops of God Soundtrack: Every Song in Season 1, Episode 1 “A Father”
- “La femme” by La femme (00:06): Camille exits the metro in Paris. The Drops of God soundtrack song continues as she arrives at a night club. Camille greets a friend.
- “Hypsoline” by La femme (00:11): Camille navigates a club. She bumps into a male patron. Camille explains that she doesn’t drink alcohol.
- “Haru Ooh La La” by Kico the Cyber Girl/Extreme Music France (00:17): Miss Sayaka exits a vehicle. The music plays as she enters a Tokyo hotel. Miss Sayaka talks to Issei.
- “TBA” by TBA (00:24): The Drops of God soundtrack song scores an interior scene. Camille and Luca (Diego Ribon) arrive at a restaurant. They talk about a translation.
- “Panoplie” by Audio Network France
- “Sayonara” by La femme
- “Interlude” by La femme
- “Juste Toi Et Moi (Alternate)” by Cézame Music Agency
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Television: ‘The Big Door Prize’
Drops of God Soundtrack: Every Song in Season 1, Episode 2 “Sky, Earth, Humans”
- “Up Yours!” by Christian Perret (00:36): The Drops of God soundtrack song sets in during an exterior scene. Music plays from the vehicle of Philippe (Gustave Kervern). The track is featured again at 00:38 and 00:58.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Television: ‘Ted Lasso’
Drops of God Soundtrack: Every Song in Season 1, Episode 3 “Duel”
- “Cogne mon coeur” by Plaisir de France feat. Regina Demina (00:07): The Drops of God soundtrack song scores a travel sequence. Camille and Thomas talk in a vehicle. The characters discuss their personal lives.
- “TBA” by TBA (00:37): A karaoke sequence begins. Camille hangs out with Lorenzo (Luca Terracciano) and Miyabi (Kyoko Takenaka). A male patron performs.
- “Tropical Canvas” by Les Baxter
- “Thanks for the Music!” by Rinôçérôse
- “Savoy Grill” by David Williams
- “Tokyo Midnight” by Sababa 5 and Yurika Hanashima
- “Ten Wo Koete” by Matt Hirt, Taeko Oshima
- “Push Push Idea” by Mathieu Rosen and Benjamin Nakache
- “Fugitive Tango” by Olivier Boden, Benoît Daniel
- “I Love You” by Luca Terracciano
- “Six Hours” by Metropolin
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Television: ‘Servant’
Drops of God Soundtrack: Every Song in Season 1, Episode 4 “Foundation”
- “(Keep Feeling) Fascination” by The Human League (00:13): The Drops of God soundtrack song scores a flashback sequence. Alexandre invites Honoka (Nanami Kameda) and her group to a party. A dance sequence begins.
- “Japanese Dream” by 5 Alarm (00:31): Alexandre enjoys a drink with Marianne (Margaux Chatelier). The track continues during a transition scene. Alexandre participates in a wine-tasting contest with Honoka.
- “Maintaining My Cool” by The Sonics (00:39): A street sequence begins. Alexandre walks with Honoka. Music plays from a nearby speaker system.
- “Getting Down” by The Kills (00:49): The Drops of God soundtrack song scores a montage sequence. Alexandre and Honoka hook up. The characters avoid Marianne.
- “Tout sinon rien” by Juniore (00:59): The track scores the end credits.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Television: ‘Extrapolations’
Drops of God Soundtrack: Every Song in Season 1, Episode 5 “The Link”
- “TBA” by TBA (00:18): Camille enters a restaurant. The Drops of God soundtrack song plays from the speaker system. Camille talks to Luca about a business opportunity.
- “TBA by TBA (00:22): Issei receives information about the past. The track continues during a transition scene. Camille visits a restaurant with Thomas.
- “TBA” by TBA (00:37): The music plays during an interior scene. Camille meets with Lorenzo and Miyabi. She leaves with Thomas.
- “TBA” by TBA (00:53): Issei sits in his vehicle. He think about contacting Camille. The track scores the episode’s final moments and end credits.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Television: ‘City on Fire’
Drops of God Soundtrack: Every Song in Season 1, Episode 6 “Legacy”
- “The Barber of Seville” by Royal Philharmonic Orchestra, Anthony Michaels Moore, Clare Powell, Edmund Barham, Robin Stapleton, The Royal Opera House Chorus & Valerie Masterson (00:02): Camille plans a trip to Italy with Lorenzo. The Drops of God soundtrack song plays during a transition scene. The music is featured again at 00:25.
- “TBA” by TBA (00:05): Camille and Lorenzo travel to Besenello. Music plays from a speaker system. Lorenzo drives a yellow vehicle.
- “L’elisir D’amore: Una Furtiva Lagrima” by Piotr Beczala, Munch Radio Orchestra & Ion Marin (00:12): Camille visits a restaurant with Lorenzo. The characters talk about failed trips. Camille gets angry about the behavior of Nunzia (Lidia Vitale).
- “ANALOG LOVE” by Kidder Friendly Club (00:18): The Drops of God soundtrack song plays during a bar scene. Issei enjoys a drink. He talks to Katase Yurika (Azusa Okamoto).
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Television: ‘Ghosts of Beirut’
Drops of God airs weekly on Apple TV+. New episodes premiere every Friday through May 19, 2023. This article about the Drops of God soundtrack will be updated as the series progresses.
Q.V. Hough (@QVHough) is Vague Visages’ founding editor.
Categories: 2020s, Apple TV+ Originals, Drama, Soundtracks of Television, Streaming Originals
You must be logged in to post a comment.