The Boston Strangler soundtrack includes music by Martha Reeves & The Vandellas, The Ink Spots and The Saxons. This info article contains spoilers and song details for Matt Ruskin’s 2023 Hulu movie. Check out Vague Visages’ Soundtracks of Cinema section for more music guides.
Boston Strangler stars Keira Knightley as Loretta McLaughlin, a Boston journalist who investigates a serial killer. Carrie Coon co-stars as Jean Cole, the main protagonist’s colleague with more career experience. The storyline follows Loretta as she uncovers a complex conspiracy involving multiple suspects. Composer Paul Leonard-Morgan (Limitless) scored the 112-minute Hulu film, which features a total of nine credited tracks. Here’s every song in Boston Strangler.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Cinema: ‘Rosaline’
Boston Strangler Soundtrack: Every Song in the 2023 Hulu Movie
- “Nowhere to Run” by Martha Reeves & The Vandellas (00:02:00): The Boston Strangler soundtrack song scores an interior scene. Music plays from a television. A man knocks at a door and calls out to Claire (Grace Aiello Antczak). The man flees from the home. The track drops as a dispatcher sends a message about an intruder at the Oak Tower Apartments.
- “Maybe” by The Ink Spots (00:19:00): The Boston Strangler soundtrack song accompanies an interior scene. James McLaughlin (Morgan Spector) cooks in a kitchen. Loretta sits at a table as music plays from a speaker system. The couple discusses their scheduling arrangements; the track drowns out during an exterior scene as church bells ring.
Read More at VV — Soundtracks of Television: ‘Welcome to Chippendales’
The Boston Strangler soundtrack also includes:
- “My Love Is True” by The Saxons
- “Begin the Beguine” by Artie Shaw & His Orchestra
- “Zion” by Paul Odeh
- “I’ve Heard That Song Before” by Harry James & His Orchestra
- “Crucifixus A 8” by Cambridge Singer
- “Nobody But You” by Dee Clark
- “Where Were You” by The Wheels
Q.V. Hough (@QVHough) is Vague Visages’ founding editor.