The Red Notice soundtrack includes music by Beastie Boys, Ed Sheeran and The Notorious B.I.G. This info article contains spoilers for Rawson Marshall Thurber’s 2021 Netflix movie. Visit the Vague Visages Soundtracks of Cinema section for more music guides.
Red Notice stars Dwayne Johnson as an FBI profiler named John Hartley. Ryan Reynolds and Gal Gadot co-headline as the notorious art thieves Nolan Booth and The Bishop, respectively. The 118-minute flick follows the main players as they chase down an Egyptian relic and try to avoid Interpol inspector Urvashi Das (Ritu Arya). Composer Steve Jablonsky (Spenser Confidential) scored the Netflix film; music supervisor Gabe Hilfer (Mare of Easttown) organized the needle drop tunes. Here’s every featured song in Red Notice.
Red Notice Soundtrack: Every Song in the 2021 Netflix Movie
- “Sabotage” by Beastie Boys (00:12:00): John enters a Porsche Taycan in Rome near the Colosseum. The Red Notice soundtrack song roars as the engine starts. “Sabotage” cuts moments later when John gets owned by a gelato vehicle.
- “Época” by Gotan Project (00:50:00): The music plays during an overhead shot in Valencia, Spain. John wears a mask at a party hosted by Sotto Voce (Chris Diamantopoulos).
- “Amado Mio” by Pink Martini (00:52:00): A masked musician performs at Sotto Voce’s party. John identifies a party crasher. He then confronts The Bishop.
- “Downtown” by Tony Hatch (01:09:00): The Bishop sings the 1965 Petula Clark song during an interrogation sequence. She prepares to extract information from John. The Bishop sings again at 01:12:00 after poisoning Sotto Voce.
- “The Raider’s March” by John T. Williams (01:24:00): Nolan locates Adolf Hitler’s lost bunker in Argentina. John whistles a song from the 1981 Nazi-themed movie Raiders of the Lost Ark.
- “Perfect” by Ed Sheeran (01:43:00): The Red Notice soundtrack tune scores a Cairo sequence. The artist, Ed Sheeran, makes a cameo at the wedding of Cleopatra (Brenna Marie Narayan). Sarah Black, otherwise known as The Bishop, says “He’s so cute.”
- “Notorious B.I.G.” by The Notorious B.I.G. feat. Lil’ Kim & Puff Daddy (01:48:00): John, Nolan and Sarah begin a new job in Paris. The Red Notice soundtrack music plays as the characters approach the Louvre Museum.
- “On the Run” by Naz Tokio (01:49:00): The song scores the end credits.
The Red Notice soundtrack also includes “Libertango” by Tango Jointz and “Won’t Stop Now” by Eamon and The Likeminds.
Q.V. Hough (@QVHough) is Vague Visages’ founding editor.